• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

NML

Oh my

DnPozgIVAAArDey

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nfc east is low key the worst (or at least the most unwatchable) division in the league

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Chargers
Chiefs
Packers
Rams

Tune into any of these teams and you will have FUN

Very glad I have Redzone again because Blabbert started for the Titans yeterday. Mariota still has a hurt wittle elbow and didn't play. Rodgers out there hobbling in a damn cast basically. Fucking Marcus on the sideline with a bandaid. @Brick

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Against my better judgment I turned on Denver spurts talk today. They were insinuating that Keenum has been throwing so many picks because he's not used to having sooooo many weapons around him and it's overwhelming him. I'm gonna need to call the STRONG ARM Frank Azar after I get done going Columbine on the studio filled to the brim with these remedial fucking dipshits.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Against my better judgment I turned on Denver spurts talk today. They were insinuating that Keenum has been throwing so many picks because he's not used to having sooooo many weapons around him and it's overwhelming him. I'm gonna need to call the STRONG ARM Frank Azar after I get done going Columbine on the studio filled to the brim with these remedial fucking dipshits.
Substitute this for Washington and their players and it's the same thing here, all the time.

Can't believe Grant Paulsen hasn't killed himself yet.

Substitute this for Washington and their players and it's the same thing here, all the time.

Can't believe Grant Paulsen hasn't killed himself yet.
This is why I can't say that Denver sports fans/media are the worst. It really is like this everywhere. They were horrendous when I lived in Minnesota, they're horrendous when I'm listening to Philly sports talk when I'm visiting there, they're horrendous in Denver etc.

I guess when I've been in Jacksonville, they're not so much like that because the Jags have been so bad for so long (BOTTLES GOOD!). However, I have a theory that it's better there in North Florida because of the quality reporting from the local news. :thumbsup:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Easy answer: I hate myself.

I honestly thought they would treat barely beating the Raiders as a pseudo-loss, but nope. I'm in it for the meltdowns.

Walter323

Patriots get Gordon for 5th rounder from Cleveland. If Gordon is not active for 10 games Patriots also get a 7th rounder

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Seattle's offense is putrid. Now they have no defense either. They chose poorly deciding to let everyone go and just kowtow to RUSS.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
RUSS lmao

Random B1G qb doesn't fuck that up that bad