• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Tyreke Hill is a fucking adding machine in my fantasy league.

2 rushes = 1 pt
7 catches = 7 pts
95 punt return yards = 9 pts
169 receiving yards = 16 pts
3 tds = 18 pts

@bruin

CJ_24

LOL Mack. Good. Fuck this stupid organization for not trading for him. The Packers front office deserves every second of this half.

CJ_24

c29d390a3f41492d285b92b6d8a54fbe.jpg

worst2first

Timeout with 10 seconds left in the quarter. Tv timeout. End of quarter. Tv timeout. Field goal. Tv timeout. Kickoff. Tv timeout.

This is NFL football.

I did some work for school during the commercials in the Cowboys game. For other games, you're better off just watching the highlights on YouTube. In 12 minutes or less you get all the key plays and you don't have to give up an entire day on Sunday plus Monday and Thursday night.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Mariota sucks ass. It was really something else seeing him leave the game with a band-aid on his elbow while Rodgers tosses 3 td's with what looks like a torn ligament in his knee.

Titans will go 4-12 this year. Who are the top qb's in next year's draft?

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I did some work for school during the commercials in the Cowboys game. For other games, you're better off just watching the highlights on YouTube. In 12 minutes or less you get all the key plays and you don't have to give up an entire day on Sunday plus Monday and Thursday night.

this

i still dont like they block their youtube links from being played from places outside of youtube, but this is gonna be how i end up watching most of the games this year

Schauwn

O'Brien is a moran.

https://deadspin.com/its-not-my-job-says-bill-obrien-of-thing-that-is-his-1828933246

"“It’s not my job to do that,” O’Brien said. And then, again: “It’s not my job to call a timeout to make their [the officials’] job easier.” Except, yes. It 100 percent is. Any coach in this league worth his salt knows this, and calls that timeout. It is a situation that crops up pretty frequently—there’s a reason the Patriots were hustling to get the next play off—and coaches know they must make the decision on whether burning a timeout is worth the reward. It almost certainly would have been here."

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Didn't see much of these games but I did happen to look at the screen when the NBC news ticker was running and saw "Browns off to best start since 2004 (0-0-1)" and died a little.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I see so much of this shit lately in pro and college and it fucking infuriates me.

3rd and short or 4th and short and they call a fucking pass play, but fail to throw the ball past the first down marker and the guy catches the ball going east/west and gets tackled short of the marker...

FUCKIN KNOCK IT OFF!

I bet I saw it at least 10 times this weekend. I am not sure if it is retarded players not running the routes deep enough or if it is just horrible play design, but its fucking terrible.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I turn the teevee off last night when the Bears are in the lead knowing full well they will (and did) find a way to lose despite having everything go their way. Now I can go back to not giving a fuck about these bums.
While the Bears losing was inevitable, sure seemed like everything went the Packers way.

NML

@bruin

I’ll give you even money on win totals, Jags and Chiefs

I’ll give you 1:3 on Mahomes having a higher QB rating or QBR (ur choice) than Bortles