• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Mcw was never a hit. He was just Lonzo without a Facebook show.

Somebody had to the tallest midget from that shitty draft class and get named ROY. That was MCW and it was the high point of his NBA career. Short-term hit. Long-term miss. Half credit in the Moose GM hit/miss calculator.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Tatum showing ERZZZZZ fans live why the Pels are waiting
dacuy7p4q1e21.jpg

NML

AD gave his heart and soul to NOLA... and then requested a trade

Davis family will go wherever they value loyalty the most

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
rhubarb letting a severely depleted Memphis team hang around way too long because of course. RUSS with his 8th straight triple double, tho.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Word on the street is that Rich went public because he knew AD didn't wanna rock the boat.

Hmm

NML

Up six with like 70 seconds left? Yikes. The bounces for the winner and Bron’s three, lol

Is it summer yet?

Reel

Community Liaison
my supervisor (lakers fan) couldnt WAIT to come in to work and gloat about a last shot victory that beat boston

he came in talking about "all those assets the celtics got huh? I hope LA doesnt offer anything to NOLA this summer"

he hurt

NML

my supervisor (lakers fan) couldnt WAIT to come in to work and gloat about a last shot victory that beat boston

he came in talking about "all those assets the celtics got huh? I hope LA doesnt offer anything to NOLA this summer"

he hurt

Ingram: 4-14, 11 points, 2 boards
Tatum: 9-14, 22 points, 10 boards

Reel

Community Liaison

i saw the second half

i thought Kuzma was the only asset who had a good game, but there was never any doubt about him

Ingram, depending on how you view him, appeared to be more impactful on the defensive end

My supervisor is just in his feels. Normally i wouldnt give a shit, but the fact he is still harping over it kinda makes me happy

goblue96

Trying to looking at the full breakdown of all the "lottery tickets" that Hinkie and GOAT GM Bryan Coangelo used in the Moose drafts:

2013: MCW - traded to FEAR THE DEER - Moose receive 2018 1st round pick from the Suns via LA that was used on Mikal Bridges which in turn became Zhaire Smith

2014: Embiid
Elfrid Payton - taken at #10 and then moved to the Magic in a draft day trade where the Moose netted Dario Saric, who was then moved to get Jimmy Butler, and a 2018 1st rounder used to draft Landry Shamet who was just shipped out as part of the Tobias Harris trade

2015: Okafor - traded to Brooklyn along with Nik Stauskas in return for Trevor Booker who played 33 games for the Moose last season

2016: Simmons
Timothe Luwauw-Cabarrot - selected 24th and spent most of his Moose career bouncing between the Moose and the G-League. Traded in a multi-team deal where the Moose got Mike Muscala in return from OKC
Furkan Korkmaz - picked 26th. In his first season with the Moose after spending two years overseas. Like TLC, bouncing between the Moose and the G-League

2017: Fultz - Fultz and his broke dick shoulder and jump shot shipped to Orlando for Jonathan Simmons and a 2019 1st round pick that belongs to OKC

2018: Bridges - mentioned earlier when he was traded on draft day for Zhaire Smith, who has spent all season on the IR with a foot fracture and an allergy to sesame oil and sesame seeds
Shamet - also mentioned earlier in the Elfrid Payton and Tobias Harris trades

The Moose kept the two big hits (Embiid and Simmons). Players like Saric and Shamet were spun along with other assets to obtain two proven starters in Butler and Harris. Zhaire Smith, part of the MCW trade, is a complete question mark. Fultz was dealt before his stock completely tanked and the Moose could get nothing in return for him like what happened with Okafor.

evil1

@goblue96 What is the latest on Zhaire Smith? At a sixers rookie, I automatically assumed this would be his medical redshirt year, but I read stories that he lost 30 pounds due to his food allergy incident (i.e., he has a severe peanut/sesame seed allergy and the sixers almost killed him by giving food with peanuts/sesame seeds).

goblue96

@evil1 Brand wants him to play this season but he’s still rehabbing in the G-League. Hard to believe that he’s going to move into a bench rotation role, this year, on a team that wants to win the East.

bruin

ignores Kuz's 25 and 5, rondo's gw and stephenson's 14 points. all those assets were going to NOLA.

a NOLA fan saying someone hurt

buy.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Trying to looking at the full breakdown of all the "lottery tickets" that Hinkie and GOAT GM Bryan Coangelo used in the Moose drafts:

2013: MCW - traded to FEAR THE DEER - Moose receive 2018 1st round pick from the Suns via LA that was used on Mikal Bridges which in turn became Zhaire Smith

2014: Embiid
Elfrid Payton - taken at #10 and then moved to the Magic in a draft day trade where the Moose netted Dario Saric, who was then moved to get Jimmy Butler, and a 2018 1st rounder used to draft Landry Shamet who was just shipped out as part of the Tobias Harris trade

2015: Okafor - traded to Brooklyn along with Nik Stauskas in return for Trevor Booker who played 33 games for the Moose last season

2016: Simmons
Timothe Luwauw-Cabarrot - selected 24th and spent most of his Moose career bouncing between the Moose and the G-League. Traded in a multi-team deal where the Moose got Mike Muscala in return from OKC
Furkan Korkmaz - picked 26th. In his first season with the Moose after spending two years overseas. Like TLC, bouncing between the Moose and the G-League

2017: Fultz - Fultz and his broke dick shoulder and jump shot shipped to Orlando for Jonathan Simmons and a 2019 1st round pick that belongs to OKC

2018: Bridges - mentioned earlier when he was traded on draft day for Zhaire Smith, who has spent all season on the IR with a foot fracture and an allergy to sesame oil and sesame seeds
Shamet - also mentioned earlier in the Elfrid Payton and Tobias Harris trades

The Moose kept the two big hits (Embiid and Simmons). Players like Saric and Shamet were spun along with other assets to obtain two proven starters in Butler and Harris. Zhaire Smith, part of the MCW trade, is a complete question mark. Fultz was dealt before his stock completely tanked and the Moose could get nothing in return for him like what happened with Okafor.
What about the part in a league where it's all about shooting the Sixers didn't draft anyone who can shoot and have one good shooter on the team?

Buckz going to win the east then poo'd on by DUBZ in 5

Reel

Community Liaison
32 from AD in 25 min and sat the 4th

Really liking the development of kenrich Williams and Frank Jackson

Jeff van gundy is a fuck boy