• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Uncle JaMychal is the husband of Aunt JaMima
Dp0BIkhVsAAXMmK.jpg

evil1

Marc finally on a real team again, Raptors/Sixers series going to be dope
This. Gasol over Jonas Valanciunas probably doesn't make too much of a difference against most teams, but Gasol at least has a chance of making things more difficult for Embiid.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
JV killed Embiid too, but Marc can actually play against other teams defensively whereas JV couldn't

evil1

All those who made posts the past few years defending Colangelo over Hinkie take a bow
Didn't Hinke draft Jahil Okafor and Michael Carter Williams? I guess that's not as bad as Fultz, but we're talking about tallest midget here.

NML

Updated odds to win the title from the east

9-1 ALL FOUR TEAMS

Should be quite the battle to see who gets swept

Last edited:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Didn't Hinke draft Jahil Okafor and Michael Carter Williams? I guess that's not as bad as Fultz, but we're talking about tallest midget here.

Drafting Fultz after trading two firsts for him. The sixers are where they are because they tanked, even if Colangelo tried to fuck it up. I can't really name one good thing he did aside from drafting the easiest #1 in Simmons (although with hindsight you could argue Brown too) and resigining JJ

bruin

uguuoih.jpg

Amazing to see one league gang up on one franchise. how many calls do you think Pop made to Demps? Tampering? It's 2019, not 1973 listening to Sly & the Family Stone.

make the playoffs and we'll what this summer brings.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
fwiw, Jahlil has been fucking balling lately and his trajectory is on point with what many thought he would be coming out of Duke

I hope the pels keep him. He's a good story to root for

NML

Hinkie got MCW at 11, which is reasonable. Missed on Nerlens and Okafor, but hit with Embiid.

All those picks should be looked at in the scope of the draft too. Okafor has been okay but there’s not much after him (KP but then again he hasn’t played). In 2014, they got two of the best four-ish players in the whole draft at 3 and 12 (Saric).

I don’t think he was a great talent evaluator, but the whole point of the process was to gather multiple attempts so you had a bunch of chances to hit (like they did with Simmons and Embiid).

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Getting mcw at 11 means thur wur 10 teams kicking themselves for not picking up a once every two generations talent.
The only question is, is he the brother of famed pop singer Aaron Carter, or the Nephew of Bernie Williams?

evil1

???

All I said was that Hinke's draft picks were almost as bad as Colangelo's (again, a tallest midget comparison). That's enough to get you butt hurt?

In the last 5 years combined, Philly has essentially wasted a #1 pick, a #3 pick, a #11 pick, and, if Jimmy Butler leaves via free agency, a #12 pick (aka, Dario Saric). If Philly never lives up to people's expectations, that will be the reason why.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If any team doesn't live up to expectations their previous moves will be the reason why

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
#11 was ROY then suffered injuries
#1 & #3 got injured and became headcases though for different reasons.

They hit on Embiid and Simmons. Swung and missed Fultz and Okafor. MCW was a short term hit and a long term miss.

Let's call the batting average .500