• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

CJ_24

robwalq.png

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
At least Kyle put out a national tv warning to Demar that he was going to Facetime him. The worst thing is getting an unexpected facetime call. Its like, "what the fuck are you doing, can't you just text me to see if I'm available first?"

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
That sucked when Klay got hurt. 100+ games 5 years in a row caught up.

If Klay did his ACL, even if Durant comes re-signs, they probably won't have either until 2020.

Oh fluff.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Мы Север. Nous sommes le nord. 我们是北方。우리는 북쪽입니다. 私たちは北です。

NML

I think it was a (really poor) comparison to GSW

A better analogy would be that Toronto beat the Heat without Wade and Bosh missed eight minutes

The takeaway is that even though CJ eats raw broccoli, he’s still filled with salt

bruin

Should have been a sweep.

Steph, not clutch.

Think Magic would lose three straight home finals games?

pffftttt

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
How did tronto even make it this far? Cus Ben Simpson can’t shoot? Because giovanny Atkinson wasn’t ready for the big time? It’s like kwy lerned and a bunch of misfits.

CJ_24

A better analogy would be that Toronto beat the Heat without Wade and Bosh missed eight minutes

The takeaway is that even though CJ eats raw broccoli, he’s still filled with salt
I am salty. Toronto is cool and all, but the Raptors are the embodiment of copyright infringement. I hope Kawhi signs with the Clippers.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
How did tronto even make it this far? Cus Ben Simpson can’t shoot? Because giovanny Atkinson wasn’t ready for the big time? It’s like kwy lerned and a bunch of misfits.
Fuck I love that Kwy is also a valid spelling of his name, bravo

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

doh

Should have been a sweep.

Steph, not clutch.

Think Magic would lose three straight home finals games?

pffftttt
Steph get swept like LeBron?

ERRrRRrZ fans haven't made the playoffs in so long, they've resorted to just worrying about the Warriors.

doh

Klay missed a bit more than 8 minutes. He only played in 3 4th quarters.

That said -- Warriors didn't deserve the title this year. Didn't take the season seriously really until the Houston series. They didn't get any good buy out players even though there were tons of them. It's hard to work on the bench with no cap but using MLE on Cousins might have been a mistake. They didn't really have options beyond their All-STars but it felt like they could have taken chances vs. trot out Quinn Cook, Jordan Bell, Jonas Jerebko, Andrew Bogut

Bdub

In the biggest moment of Malone career he gets stripped and falls on the court. This makes the whole state of Utah cry.

doh

This is where ErrRrRRz fans are. Guess that's what happens when you don't make the playoffs for a decade.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Fully 95% of Warriors fans were Queens fans 10 years ago, so I’m not sure what you’re on about

Brick

i remember when stern and donaghy fucked the jail blazers and queens in those LAKERZZZ series.

sternwaterbottle.gif

DFISHHHHHHH