• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

bruin

LeBron 3rd team when injured and out of shape the second part of the year.

Welcome Kyrie and uno Ma/s

Erz

evil1

I give a ton of credit to Nick Nurse. The Toronto team over the last two games looks extremely different than the Toronto team of the first two games.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Milwaukee plays an entire season without losing two games in a row. They are going to lose four in a row. Given the statistical season they had, losing this series is a monumental choke. The only other team that had the statistical season Milwaukee had was, I think, the 73-9 Warriors. That team lost in the Finals, and did so only because Draymond got suspended.
Kawhi owns and Giannis needs to get a jumper

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Nobody cares about the sixers. Post the cartoon moose for the 3000th time

No.

six_bigben_1T.jpg

CJ_24

I give a ton of credit to Nick Nurse. The Toronto team over the last two games looks extremely different than the Toronto team of the first two games.
Losing white Dante has secretly been problematic. He is worlds better than the replacement token white guy, Connaughton.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Lmao there was a commercial for IMG Academy. "Hey rich WYPIPO send ur kid here for $80k a year so they can go D2 and then work at @Bmack's Enterprise franchise!"

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Lmao there was a commercial for IMG Academy. "Hey rich WYPIPO send ur kid here for $80k a year so they can go D2 and then work at @Bmack's Enterprise franchise!"

Doing my recruiting homework by watching the spelling bee instead. These kids are the real MVP"s. Will be filling out the board of directors and senior executive ranks with these 12 year olds. They will probably oust me within a year.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Doing my recruiting homework by watching the spelling bee instead. These kids are the real MVP"s. Will be filling out the board of directors and senior executive ranks with these 12 year olds. They will probably oust me within a year.

Those kids are definitely going pro is something other than sports.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
NBA season begins when warriors are one game from elimination. Will have fewer days of relevancethan college basketball this year.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I was in a community room on the Charleston campus of Americorps amongst a bunch of PNW fuckbois. Eat my ass, Stanley Wu!!

evil1

The Finals are turning into a war of attrition for Golden State. Even if Thompson and Durant comeback, I don't know if their team is going to be healthy enough to wim 3 out of 4.

It was also nice to see Ibaka playing like he was 5 years younger.

Last edited:

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
The Finals are turning into a war of attrition for Golden State. Even if Thompson and Durant comeback, I don't know if their team is going to be healthy enough to wim 3 out of 4.

It was also nice to see Ibaka playing like he was 5 years younger.
he got away with a couple of goaltends too, but to your point, he does seem to have an extra pep in his step

I personally want Toronto to win

I guess only fans of dynasties never tire of seeing the same team hoist the trophy every year

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
This series just reminds me more and more that the LeBron James of 2018 that dragged the Cavs to the Finals might be the best individual performance we will see in our lifetime. Because that's the best equivalent I can come up with to the team we saw from the Warriors last night.

-YTC

bruin

Beyonce stans sending death threats to that dubs owners wife for “the incident” from last night?

*Ilhan Omars “This is America” snap vid plays*

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Lol Warriors

Board man gets paid

The entire dynasty was built on a boulevard of broken bones. Zaza Pachiloua takes out Kawhi. Kyrie & Kevin love the year before

Sayt it with ne
F-R-A-U-D-S
Frauds

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
As much as I like seeing the DUBS lose, we're about to let the one Canadian team win one of AMERICA'S trophies and that is not okay.

evil1

Even if Durant comes back, I don't think Golden State can win three straight with two of those games being in Toronto.