• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's not good that Holding is injured, but he completely whiffed on that cut back. Nothing about that free kick was good including the fact that the guy who played the ball back off the deflection was half a yard offside :laughing:

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It always kills me when they end up having some blue collar british accent on their already accented english lol. Bernardo sounds like he could slot in at the local pub

NML

Forgot Charlie Austin was a thing. Both morning games were awesome

Seeing Jose come out in a 3-4-3 on the road is unexpected. I’m sure it’ll morph into a 5-4-1 somehow

NML

United just getting completely outworked in midfield.

What they really need is a tall, rangy, world class center mid who is strong and pacey. Don’t know where they’d ever find one of those, doe