• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Dont think it does - @hayvis ?

And yeh on minimum wage you typically get about 1000 to 1200 a month if you work 4/5 days a week (so full time)

So yeh youre looking at just less than $20,000 squiggles a year, before tax.

According to the figures though we do have a higher min. wage than US. /shrug

There's the "London Living Wage" of £9.40. This is an absolutely despicable load of bollocks though, as it's entered into voluntarily by the employer...

And you'd be hard pushed to ever get $20,000 from £14,000 ever again after that bollocks you voted for torpedoed the pound forever.

chibob

There's the "London Living Wage" of £9.40. This is an absolutely despicable load of bollocks though, as it's entered into voluntarily by the employer...

And you'd be hard pushed to ever get $20,000 from £14,000 ever again after that bollocks you voted for torpedoed the pound forever.

xe.

tab10

Arsenal about to sign their Plan C or D striker, Lucas from Deportivo?

Also Mustafi deal may be back on?

I'll believe 'em when they are finalized.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Joel Campbell is loaned out to Sporting. I don't get why Arsenal doesn't just sell him at this point.

Also, lol @ West Ham.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Arsenal about to sign their Plan C or D striker, Lucas from Deportivo?

Also Mustafi deal may be back on?

I'll believe 'em when they are finalized.

He actually seems like he could be a decent signing. A little bit different from Giroud, but that's not a bad thing. Arsenal don't need a world class striker to win the title (although it would definitely be a big boost). They do need someone besides Walcott and Sanchez to backup Giroud, though. If they can find a striker that can help get goals for Sanchez, Ozil, or whoever else is playing, that's fine. That's really a decent part of what Giroud does with his link up play, even though he's not really an elite finisher. Besides, there isn't a world class striker they can go get at this point.

tab10

Well there will be more money next summer when Ozil and Sanchez bail. Can't let em leave on a free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
He actually seems like he could be a decent signing. A little bit different from Giroud, but that's not a bad thing. Arsenal don't need a world class striker to win the title (although it would definitely be a big boost). They do need someone besides Walcott and Sanchez to backup Giroud, though. If they can find a striker that can help get goals for Sanchez, Ozil, or whoever else is playing, that's fine. That's really a decent part of what Giroud does with his link up play, even though he's not really an elite finisher. Besides, there isn't a world class striker they can go get at this point.

To win the title, we need to invent a time machine and go back to last year before all the top teams strengthened. Then we would also need Mustafi, another very good centre back, and a striker of Lacazette's level (not world class but better than this one half decent season schmuck). This season will be an almighty struggle to finish fourth even with those two signings.

chibob

Henry has taken the Assistant Manager job for Belgium. Didn't he turn down the same/similar role for Arsenal recently?

tab10

Wenger gave him an ultimatum I believe. Either keep your sky sports gig or Arsenal job.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@hayvis @DeadMan So is this perez guy going to play up top with giroud his backup. Or do you think he will play out wide on the right, with Giroud up top?

I think he'll come on a couple of times in the 70th minute, be completely shit, be demoted to last choice, then reappear in an injury crisis as a winger or striker, and then maybe have a shot at proving something if it's not too late.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
On point, he'll come on up top as a sub for Giroud. Then probably as a left winger or striker or central defender or holding mid or maybe keeper in an injury crisis.

FIFY

chibob

I think he'll come on a couple of times in the 70th minute, be completely shit, be demoted to last choice, then reappear in an injury crisis as a winger or striker, and then maybe have a shot at proving something if it's not too late.

Bring back Akpom!

worst2first

I really hate not being able to watch Villa matches. BeIN has a few of their games scheduled but even then a lot of them are on their streaming service.

This thread mocks me and reminds me of the shame of relegation.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
This is the toughest time of year to be a fan of ManchesterCityUnitedChelseaHull, they are a storied franchise and I came to love them in many ways.

Hull City, huh? Welp don't expect that to last long, but by beloved tigers (?) are at the top of the table!

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I'm failing to see what made it an "obvious penalty." To me, it looked like that Firmino tripped over his own feet, to me.

I'll have to watch the "You are the Ref" YouTube show tonight or tomorrow to hear their thoughts.

goblue96

Ian Darke calling Arsenal game

giphy.gif

goblue96

Sunderland will be just fine. They find a way to scrape together points to finish 15th or 16th.

goblue96

Darke does PL for a UK station that has him under contract. He's only under contract with ESPN for USMNT and Euros.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
He should go to Spain or Italy. A little bit less of a rough and tumble league would suit him better. I don't think a lower level English team would really help him that much.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Per Sky, Chelsea have a 32m squigglies offer in to PSG to bring David Luiz back. Make it happen, football gods. Chelsea need a touch of crazy, again. And I mean fun crazy, not the crazy eyed murderous stare of that dickbag, Costa.

chibob

He should go to Spain or Italy. A little bit less of a rough and tumble league would suit him better. I don't think a lower level English team would really help him that much.

I agree on the rough and tumble but by this point I think it's damage limitation.

His career at the top flight is over. No other club would've given him so much time, maybe United under Fergie (see Owen Hargreaves and Anderson). He's never lived up to his ability and his commitment to the sport is awful. He continues to smoke, drink and probably do ching. And unfortunately for him he's not the type of player who can get by with still doing all that shit as others have.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Wilshere should go to the championship. It's really physically light and easy on the players.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Marcos Alonso officially signed, and apparently David Luiz is having his medical at Chelsea right now.