• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
;adrlfjhnv;asdfngk;lasdfnf;lashd['flawtfgnq34ithn[24otmn1hintp]o3mtgfermg'eioajtg]pq3omt'ermg'lermkgh
we

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
giphy.gif

Snorky's Shame

I hate Lucas Moura.

Saved Tottenham in Barcelona and Amsterdam. Barcelona could have knocked them out too. Internazionale should have done their job as well.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The dumbest fucking subs I have ever seen.

Well at least I can't have a worse loss to see in my life.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
You're lucky. You should have left it at that and NVER watched soccer again. Dark times. Soccer is fucked.

It's okay. It's all setting up for the biggest Spurs of all time. They're emotionally spend and lose 5-0 this weekend. Arsenal beat Burnley 4-0 to finish 4th. After leading for 85 minutes, Spurs lose the CL final in stoppage time to an own goal to lose the CL and not qualify for next year.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Honestly surprised by this:

Thought Ajax had the better chances during the game. Guess I was wrong.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think Pochettino is gone at the end of the season. Looks like he's seeing this as some kind of swan song.

Snorky's Shame

Everyone in Europe outside of Spain before tonight: At least La Liga won’t win it this year.

Everyone in Continental Europe right now: NO, NOT LIKE THAT!

And now I have to turn off my TV because of Steve Nash.

I feel sicker for Ajax because this was their shot. Barcelona will have other opportunities to avenge the last two years (unless they give a lifetime contract to Valverde).

Also I now have to deal with the ever growing “EPL rulez everyone else sux” crowd.

That said I can understand how Tottenham fans are feeling right now, felt the same way 10 years ago after Iniesta scored at Stamford Bridge.

Snorky's Shame

The last two years of UCL semifinals have had 33 goals scored for an average of over four a game. It’s a far cry from from 2006 when both semifinals were 1-0 on aggregate. Soccer seems to be going through the same scoring explosion the NBA is.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
30 combined shots in the match today. Can't imagine what that one would have looked like as a neutral.

He's magic, you knoooooowwww

-YTC

Snorky's Shame

Barca/Ajax/Cruyff DNA. De Jong and hopefully De Ligt will fit right in at Camp Nou.

Also, thanks to Tottenham, we’ve been robbed of one of the great recent traditions of European Soccer, the hilarious way Salzburg gets knocked out before the group stages every year. They’ve qualified automatically with the Ajax loss.

Also strange that the last two finals without a La Liga team in it have been hosted by Spain.

Last edited:

NML

Barca/Ajax/Cruyff DNA. De Jong and hopefully De Ligt will fit right in at Camp Nou.

Also, thanks to Tottenham, we’ve been robbed of one of the great recent traditions of European Soccer, the hilarious way Salzburg gets knocked out before the group stages every year. They’ve qualified automatically with the Ajax loss.

Also strange that the last two finals without a La Liga team in it have been hosted by Spain.

Also means we’ll have our first ever American coaching the Champions League (Jesse Marsch taking over at RBSalzburg)

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
We should just take everybody else off the pitch and just have Cech playing long balls to Aubamayang.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
European game defending

1557429574417.png

that being said, that's just a ridiculous finish by Auba