• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

kella

Smug know-it-all
Administrator
Operations
All Dortmund had to do was just shut this down at 1-0 and instead they fuck around and give up a goal on a bad Turkeys-esque turnover in the middle of the field where a guy gets the ball and turns right into an opposing player.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
All Dortmund had to do was just shut this down at 1-0 and instead they fuck around and give up a goal on a bad Turkeys-esque turnover in the middle of the field where a guy gets the ball and turns right into an opposing player.
Seriously though. They have diarrhea so obviously the last ten minutes was going to be terrible for them.

NML

Pulisic was as good as anyone on the field in the first half. He, like all of Dortmund, was no where to be found in the second.

He hasn't been good/played consistently in a while. It's the dirty secret of US Soccer.
Compared to what? He’s 20 and plays in basically every game for one of the top 10 clubs in the world

They’ve switched to a more counter attacking style which doesn’t fit him. He’s a high press, creative winger who can drive at people. If Sarri makes it to next season, he’ll be a great fit and his ceiling is probably Insigne.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Couldn’t see the game, heard VAR overturned an Ajax goal and let Real Madrid’s winner stand.
First decision was brutal. No one on Real even protested. English commentators both had no clue what they were reviewing then both thought it was a farce.

Second non-decision was in some ways worse. Clear foul on the build up.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
]Compared to what? He’s 20 and plays in basically every game for one of the top 10 clubs in the world

They’ve switched to a more counter attacking style which doesn’t fit him. He’s a high press, creative winger who can drive at people. If Sarri makes it to next season, he’ll be a great fit and his ceiling is probably Insigne.
I think starting one league match since September would qualify as doesn't play consistently? :laughing:

NML

I think starting one league match since September would qualify as doesn't play consistently? :laughing:
You said he hasn’t been good and hasn’t played consistently. I’m saying compared to who?

He’s started 11 matches and has 10 sub appearances for a top 10 club in the world this season - despite missing a handful for injury AND being on loan. Dortmund don’t have any incentive to develop him and he doesn’t fit their style.

Just seems like there’s higher than normal expectations for him given his situation

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
First decision was brutal. No one on Real even protested. English commentators both had no clue what they were reviewing then both thought it was a farce.
It was the right decision, though :dunno: The first replay I saw, I was pretty sure it was offside, and it definitely is when you look at it more closely. Maybe if you take 3 minutes to change the decision, you shouldn't be using VAR, but they definitely got it right.

Implying BATE isn't an Eastern European powerhouse that makes for a fun, albeit somewhat boring, club and country run in Belarus, or an even funner challenge where you play a non BATE team and try to become the powerhouse of Belarus.

NML

Is there anyway to watch the non-TNT match after the fact? Got dat WFH day with some day drinking leading into Liverpool-Bayern from 3-5, but need something to get me to the CONCACAF Champions League tonight from 8-12