• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Snorky's Shame

I did hear that they wanted to make Roma their Italian PSG, but I didn't think that meant they'd pull out of real PSG

If I were to chose one to pour my money on, I’d choose Paris 100 times out of 100. You have a chance to be the biggest club in the country in France. No way in hell Roma ever becomes the biggest club in Italy.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Good win for Ajax but with the way the game went Ajax might regret not scoring another goal. If only Neres’ shot didn’t hit the post.

As for Barcelona-Liverpool it’s a 50/50 tie. I’m really worried how Barcelona’s midfield and defense handle Liverpool’s press and front three. The midfield isn’t as fast as it used to be and I’m really worried about the right side if Sergi Roberto starts. I think it’s safe to say this isn’t a vintage Barcelona team despite the results domestically.
I don't feel great actually either. Ajax should have gotten at least 2. Also once Spurs went from a back 5 to 4 with Sissoko in the MF, the match totally changed.

I have a feeling it's going to come down to the final moments.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Eintracht are REALLY resting for their EL game. They've managed to give up 4 goals in 30 minutes so far.

NML

Does Mane have a hat trick in him? Origi with a chance to earn a spot next year if he can follow up from the Newcastle match.

Also threw a bunch of money on prop bets because I’m pretty confident that Barca will sit back and let Liverpool have the ball and just hit on the counter (like they did for the last half hour last week). Liverpool over 53% possession, Barca over 11 shots, goal in the first 10, less than 4.5 offsides. Shit to keep me entertained as Liverpool get eliminated

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Everyone is flopping around

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
JESUS FUCKING

giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Vidal is REALLY gonna drunk crash a car tonight if they lose

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I pretty much just switch to this browser tab when Martin Tyler gets excited, but any time I have lingered, the ref is way too allowing of easy flops. Basically anytime a Liverpool player makes a challenge a Barca player flops and it's always called.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lmao.

I need that "fake leaving the corner" move added to FIFA

Snorky's Shame

Shit. 90 minutes can change so many narratives. There are going to be Barcelona fans that will want Valverde fired after this. Possibly win the domestic double two years in a row and get the sack.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
What is up with Barcelona on the road in Europe? Last 3 years they've lost 4-0 to PSG, 3-0 to Roma, and 4-0 to Liverpool away in the CL knockouts.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Haha. Barcelona fans crying. Are they unaware of how much people the world over will enjoy that?