• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wolfman21

I was going to tell you there would be a good chance you'll be eating those words :laughing:

Niners have a ton more money I believe. He'll likely get a better deal there.

latest report is that its between the Redskins and Saints. Hoping the Saints dumb out and come in with a monster offer @Reel

If the Skins do get him, then i'll have lost all hope that mcloughan had taken any control of the team from snyder and know that they are in the same position they've been in for the past 20+ years.

Wolfman21

fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Can't wait for him to limp through a shit season this year, cause a rift in the locker room and get cut while the Redskins sit in cap hell for the next couple years until his contract is gone. At which point they'll sign another old, overpriced free agent to do the same thing. Fuck football

Reactions: Wuf

Wolfman21

5 year deal worth 75 mil. The best part? Skins only have 11.4 mil in cap space right now for this season. And thats before signing their draft picks.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I told my friend that he would be a Redskin next year. I guess I was still wrong, but been cackling about this one

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Can't wait for him to limp through a shit season this year, cause a rift in the locker room and get cut while the Redskins sit in cap hell for the next couple years until his contract is gone. At which point they'll sign another old, overpriced free agent to do the same thing. Fuck football

Skins gon skin

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I mean it is a hilariously Skins thing to do, but it ain't your money if ur a skins fan. I guess it messes with cap room but they'll restructure later in the deal.

ZackMills

Have mercy
I mean it is a hilariously Skins thing to do, but it ain't your money if ur a skins fan. I guess it messes with cap room but they'll restructure later in the deal.

I'm fine with it. It's a gamble, but they added an All Pro at a position of need. The last "Skins gone Skin" move (D. Jax) has worked out thus far. If Cerrato was still running the show I'd be more skeptical, but McCloughan seems to know what he's doing.

Obligatory scene of Cerrato acting

So much denim.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I miss Vinny

"we do it for da fanz"

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Cg5xLyEWsAAbkj-.jpg

Cg5xLyEWsAAbkj-.jpg

Cg5xLyEWsAAbkj-.jpg

NEXT!

evil1

The only comments on the deflategate ruling I have are that:

1) Having the commissioner be the arbitrator is what the NFLPA agreed to. They may want to revisit that agreement in the next CBA.

2) None of the judges (including the dissenting judge in the appeals and the district court judge ) found the NFL's conclusion that the balls were intentionally deflated was wrong. Instead, the opinions favorable to Brady essentially centered on whether the punishment fit the action.

CJ_24

The only comments on the deflategate ruling I have are that:

1) Having the commissioner be the arbitrator is what the NFLPA agreed to. They may want to revisit that agreement in the next CBA.

2) None of the judges (including the dissenting judge in the appeals and the district court judge ) found the NFL's conclusion that the balls were intentionally deflated was wrong. Instead, the opinions favorable to Brady essentially centered on whether the punishment fit the action.

And it seems the majority centered on the point that the bolded is left to the discretion of the arbitrator unless it's some form of gross misconduct.

To me, the issue is the nflpa agreed to language in a couple of provisions of the cba that gave the commissioner the power of G-d, to me.

R2D2

Underachieving employee making $22 million throws tantrum when company hires his future replacement (and still keeps him employed). Was pretty much told he'd be the starter too. QBs are winey bitches.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Nobody trading for him and that salary. I would tell his agent to go find a trade. Good luck, buddy.

R2D2

Nobody trading for him and that salary. I would tell his agent to go find a trade. Good luck, buddy.

He's made over $100 million, and has played maybe two full seasons? Zero winning seasons, and zero playoff appearances. Lulz. Chip will want him for a 7th or something.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
But does he really want a trade? There was just a story yesterday about him NOT wanting out of Philly. I wouldn't be surprised if this is some sort of front office disinfo campaign on the part of the Iggles. To what end, I have no idea, but it just seems plausible.

bruin

Chase Daniel > Bradford

But seriously, take out the contract and Daniel beats him out in camp.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Connor Cook should be making cardboard cutouts of his teammates to attend his draft party tomorrow. Whatever he's doing now just ain't working.