• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017 Bold Predictions Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Making Jake Ruddock and Wilson Spieght look like competent QBs should be enough for JEDD to get any job.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I saw that Ken left for the running backs coach position with the Vikings. How in the does Jedd Fisch keep getting all of these jobs?

He didn't leave, he was fired because he put together probably the worst offense in college football last season.

Making Jake Ruddock and Wilson Spieght look like competent QBs should be enough for JEDD to get any job.

Pretty sure that was Harbaugh.

Craig7835

He didn't leave, he was fired because he put together probably the worst offense in college football last season.

Pretty sure that was Harbaugh.

Oh ok. I remember those hype morons at The Network was hyping this dude up because of him bringing back the traditional Pro Style Offense...wait a minute the Pro Style Concepts as Mora would like to call it. I think Ruddock & Speights was being taught by Harbaugh more that JEDD myself.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Hope I'm doing this right.
  • Baker Mayfield literally DDTs a quadriplegia
  • UVa goes 0-12
  • VT loses to WVU in Landover, Hokiebird is lynched in the parking lot F
  • Justin "Bad Cop, No Donut" Fuente gets caught recruiting FORESKINZ practice squaders for the scout team
  • Nick Saban cracks a smile in week three and never wins another game
  • WYO QB wins Heisman
  • Butch Jones is fired in week two and replaced with Butch Trucks
  • Papa John replaces Bobby Petrino
  • Jim Mora Jr quits in week four to bang whores in TJ
  • Notre Lame fires Brian Kelly and calls up Ty Willingham to wear white face and a headset
  • Free $hoe$ gets embraced week in and week out
  • Miami wins it all

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Wyoming qb winning Heisman is no more bold than that bum John Franklin doing it

Reactions: bjc

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Hope I'm doing this right
  • Free $hoe$ gets embraced week in and week out

bobby-bowden-o.gif

R2D2

1. Navy drops their first game @FAU as Lane Kiffin dominates them 42-10. After that loss, they don't lose again for the rest of the season, winning the AAC, but finishing #5 in the polls.
2. Louisville QB Lamar Jackson has an awful third season, and Louisville finishes with 7 wins.
3. Baylor loses every single game by 40+ points, because fuck Baylor.
4. Indiana has a huge year, finishing second place in the B10 East behind Ohio State at 10-2.
5. Lane Kiffin and his Florida Atlantic squad finish 9-3, win the C-USA, and Kiffin bolts for Arizona.
6. Notre Dame struggles to win two games, and Brian Kelly is fired. His replacement? Joe Moorhead, Penn State OC.
7. No one from the MAC wins more than 8 games.
8. Wyoming doesn't lose a game, finishes #6 in the polls.
9. Washington State is the Pac-12 champion after an 12-1 campaign, finish #3 in the polls.
10. John Franklin III of Auburn is the Heisman winner, and Auburn wins the SEC. Gets the #2 spot.
11. Troy is the Sun Belt champion, and the upset LSU in Death Valley.

CFP
#1 Ohio State vs #4 Oklahoma State
#2 Auburn vs #3 Washington State

Shamp
#1 Ohio State vs #3 Washington State

12. Urban Meyer is amazed at Leach's offense, as the Cougars win the natty 48-24.

Looking more like reality than bold.

Renegade

Charge on!
He played everyone including the AD. Said he wanted raises for the assistants, so we made that happen. Got him an extension ready with everything he asked for. Guy was crying last week about leaving, but he wanted to go home. Oh well.

He left a tremendous situation with a team that can go undefeated again next year for Iowa with Ohio State expectations. Best of luck to him, but I think he's going to regret it except for the money.

NML

What reason would he have to stay at UCF? He’s already accomplished everything possible there in 18 months

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
My bold prediction is that Michigan pulls the 3-peat of 3rd place B1G East division finishes.

-YTC

Thought this one would be a lock. I was stunned to find out UM was as close to Rutgers in the standings as they were to the top 3.

-YTC

NML

What reason did Peterson have to stay at Boise as long as he did, or Patterson at TCU before the Big 12?

I’d imagine they were waiting for the right job to open up - it did for Peterson and TCU became a bigger job.

One of the most historically successful schools AND his alma mater seems like the right job

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
He played everyone including the AD. Said he wanted raises for the assistants, so we made that happen. Got him an extension ready with everything he asked for. Guy was crying last week about leaving, but he wanted to go home. Oh well.

He left a tremendous situation with a team that can go undefeated again next year for Iowa with Ohio State expectations. Best of luck to him, but I think he's going to regret it except for the money.

He didn't play anyone. He turned down Florida apparently and only left when his freaking alam mater came calling which is a blue blood. I don't see how you can be even a little mad at him lol. He took you from winless to 13-0.