• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

NML

LEGGO

Haven’t followed the last few months closely but here’s my predictions

East
Celtics
Cavs
Wizards
Raptors
Bucks
Hornets
Heat
76ers

West
Warriors
Houston
Spurs
OKC
TWolves
Blazers
Clippers
Pelicans

Cavs in 7 over C’s
GS in 5 over Rockets

GS sweeps

Leonard gets MVP
Tatum for ROY

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
NBA IS BACK

fat-kid-celebrates.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
If everything for OKC clicks then they could finish 2nd, although 4th is a safe bet. I doubt we see them at their full potential (if it ever happens) until January at the earliest. The West is going to be fun to watch, though. At least until the DUBS shit on everyone in the playoffs.

sayo

YEET
West
GS (70+ wins)
Hou
SA
OKC
Minn (could be lower but Butler and Kat are studs)
Por (continuity will help them get to a good start)
Den (starting to be overrated)
LAC (could easily be Utah or no)

Nw division is stacked.

East
Was (continuity)
Bos
Cle (their peak is obviously highest but IT is missing significant time)
Mil (breakout giannis?)
Tor
Mia
Sub .500 teams.

Warriors gonna spank that ass

East finals won't be Cavs Celtics

Mvp- Steph
Roy- Ball
MIP- Russell
6th man- JR Smith
Dpoy- Draymond

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
West
GS
Spurs
RUSS
Houston, a team so full of pussies their own coach is in the media clowning their best player for being soft.
Who cares?

East
Who cares?

evil1

My NBA predictions:

• No one will seriously challenge the Cavs in the East. Given the drastic amount of changes to the roster, Boston will take a slight step back this season (but will rebound next season).
  • The best four teams in the NBA will be from the Western Conference
  • Joel Embiid will play 60+ games this season but Philly will still miss the playoffs
  • Minnesota will make the playoffs
  • Denver will make the playoffs
  • The Lonzo Ball show will not live up to the hype (both the good and the bad). He will have a solid, but unspectacular, rookie year.
  • Greg Popovich will emerge as the country's best, most trusted, and most bulletproof critic of Donald Trump
and most of all...
  • someone other than Golden State will win the NBA championship. I don't know who it will be, but in Golden State vs the field, I will take the field.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Hornets 8th in the east rinse repeat nobody cares

Would like for the Nuggs to be in the mix, it would be nice to see them play with some actual stakes. Do love me some Millsap

NML

They said leg but it looked like ankle? I couldn’t look for more than a second doe

It definitely snapped doe

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
it looked like his leg snapped right above the ankle. shit was pushing on his sock.

NML

Just landed wrong. Maybe on another player?

It’s like a 6 month turnaround, right? Fuck

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I haven't seen it and have no urge to see it. Happened to be in the bathroom when it happened.

That sucks.

-YTC

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah that's probably at least 6 months. Woof. Looks like it snapped right over the ankle. He was trying to scoot away too while the play continued.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Yeah my TL is going crazy about this

For some reason the gym doesn't have this on

Damn, wish him well

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Fuck just turned it on and went to see what happened. God damn :crying: Hope it's a quicker recovery than it looks

Wolfman21

Damn. Can't believe live tv went to that camera shot. I watched the prothro play live. This is right up there with it