• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Those accusations on Rich Rod are fucking astounding. I mean not surprising, but just incredible the lengths to which he was going to be a scumbag. And that he apparently thought having some procedural book on keeping his secrets was going to protect him :laughing: What a fucking moron.

fsuprime

noles hire corch barnett from michigan st at DC

took over play call dutys from dantonio this year and improved 80 yds per game according to article, this was also a year all my sparty friends over the summer said they would go 4 and 8 due to the off-season

im happy with this guy

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yay, all the "hot" DC candidates that would be available are getting taken while OU is sitting here with their thumbs up their asses instead of abandoning Mike Stoops to a tribe of cannibals on Papua New Guinea.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yay, all the "hot" DC candidates that would be available are getting taken while OU is sitting here with their thumbs up their asses instead of abandoning Mike Stoops to a tribe of cannibals on Papua New Guinea.

Mike's brother Mark has what you need. John Jancek is a "defensive consultant" on Kentucky's staff. He was let go by Butch so the Vols could hire Shoop. Jancek's defenses were actually good. The Vols were like 16th in scoring defense under him. That is legit for the shitty teams he had.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I'll take just about anyone at this point, although I'd prefer a young up and coming TWITTER CORCH. If Mike's last name was not Stoops he'd never have been hired back at OU, let alone given this long to be a human pile of shit.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I doubt Riley has the sack to fire him this year anyway. Next year maybe, but I bet he won't this year.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OU's schedule sets up for another playoff run next year, but they'll never win a playoff game with STOOOOOOPS "coordinating" the defense, if that's what you want to call what he does. Stopping run-first offenses was supposed to be his strength and Chubb and Michel shredded the OU D. No truly elite talent in the front 7 and the secondary is a revolving door of players who play well for a year and then he ruins them. Fuck Mike Stoops.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I will pile it on Stoops. UGA is basically a one trick pony and OU couldnt even slow that down. If they stopped the run but Fromm beat them so be it. But they were hapless in stopping UGA in any way. It will be interesting to see how UGA fairs against Bama.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Georgia's defense matches up well with bammer too. Should be a real head knocker. 13-10 type game.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

giphy.webp

R2D2

Didn't even realize Ted Roof left Georgia Tech for NCST. Nate Woody, App State's DC, is his replacement.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
LSU paid a 1.7 million dollar buyout to fire Matt Canada, and look to now be promoting TE coach Steve Ensminger to offensive coordinator. Good lord this is brewing to be a shitshow.

Brick

LSU paid a 1.7 million dollar buyout to fire Matt Canada, and look to now be promoting TE coach Steve Ensminger to offensive coordinator. Good lord this is brewing to be a shitshow.
Reports are MATT wouldn't take his shirt off.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Another anti-shithead corch meddling with the OC school is a shithead corch meddling with the OC school

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Matt Canada has been done very dirty over the years considering he's actually good at his job