• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He's had good defenses since then, but that's probably due to playing in conferences with no offenses

Brick

Oh I'm fucking embracing it man. Wife was concerned when I was laughing maniacally during the Vegas Bowl. I showed my brother and sister the Cristobal PRESS CONFERENCE CORCH brickgrapes.yerturb and they got SHOOK! They were actually mad that I would doubt THE BALL THE BALL THE BALL THE BALL. Going to enjoy watching this version of Oregon footbaw burning and all the CROOTS CLICK idiots dying along with it. The best part might be the false hope people get if Herbert is Robo QB the next two years. Taking over/under on how many days before the first shitty Arroyo/Stache Corch pic is posted to teh gramzzzz. Like @mak says gonna enjoy the FREE ENTERTAINMENT his stupid U corch brings, why not?

Craig7835

Matt Canada has been done very dirty over the years considering he's actually good at his job

True & Canada is also good at throwing shots. He said in an interview at one point that "I'm getting paid all this money to call the offense & I have somebody whose expertise is defense wants to micromanage my offensive gameplan all the time." Odgeron gave Canada a "F You Too" in that Notre Dame game in which Canada suggested they go for it on 4th & 1 but instead Odgeron opted for the field goal

Last edited:

Craig7835

Brian Daboll has left Alabama to be the new OC for the Buffalo Bills. Smart money is on Jim McElwain going back to Alabama as the OC

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
FAU new OC

hi-res-6e64e72659ac6a7a9a7c2db32cf61cd5_crop_north.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
what the fuck does smiling have to do with having cried or not?

what a moron

Renegade

Charge on!
I have a fraternity brother that's a sportscaster in El Paso. He told me that Kendal Briles and Sterlin Gilbert both wanted the UTEP job, but UTEP's admin refused to b e used as a stepping stone and so only elected to consider candidates that would stay long term. Thus, Dana Dimel, who he also heard K-State was going to fire if he didn't leave.

Craig7835

I have a fraternity brother that's a sportscaster in El Paso. He told me that Kendal Briles and Sterlin Gilbert both wanted the UTEP job, but UTEP's admin refused to b e used as a stepping stone and so only elected to consider candidates that would stay long term. Thus, Dana Dimel, who he also heard K-State was going to fire if he didn't leave.

Kendal would've been a better fit for the UTEP job. Sterling Gilbert IMO needs to be a better offensive coordinator. The offense that he called at USF was straight GARBAGE basically hampering Quinton Flowers. Granted that Flowers passing yards were a bit better (2911 in 2017,2812 in 2016) but his QB rating took a DIP(153.6 to 142.1) & his rushing numbers dropped BIG TIME as well (1530 yds 16 TDS in 2016, 1078yds ,11TDS in 2017) because Gilbert wanted him to be more of a passer. If I was Briles, I would go back to Baylor whenever they decide to get rid of Matt Rhule,but that ain't happening