• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Of course, I'm sure @hayvis is rooting for Poche to stay. He's the one who told us how overrated he is, only has success because of Kane and Dele, and that a "better manager would have won stuff" with this roster.

-YTC

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Of course, I'm sure @hayvis is rooting for Poche to stay. He's the one who told us how overrated he is, only has success because of Kane and Dele, and that a "better manager would have won stuff" with this roster.

-YTC

Much much glory will be missed

DSEhuTLX4AE2K9I.jpg

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Glory, glory Tottenham Hotspur!

It's a beautiful looking trophy cabinet. May it remain as filled for years to come.

-YTC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I don't think Poch would work at Real Madrid, at least not with the players that are there right now. Kane puts in a ton of work pressing from the top. Can you imagine Poch asking Ronaldo or Bale to do the same thing? They would scoff and get him fired like they did with Rafa.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I don't think Poch would work at Real Madrid, at least not with the players that are there right now. Kane puts in a ton of work pressing from the top. Can you imagine Poch asking Ronaldo or Bale to do the same thing? They would scoff and get him fired like they did with Rafa.

All joking aside, I think this is correct. I have no idea how Poche's style would work with those egos at RM. I don't know enough about the footy to have a great opinion as to who would make for a great manager there, but it seems like it needs to be a Phil Jackson type, more than the Brad Stevens type.

-YTC

chibob

Bruhhh

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I don't understand how such a top shelf, world class atholete can "accidentally" injure so many people.

-YTC

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Looks like that offshore account is safe!
Here is the hospital's statement, but translated into your theory!

Mr. Karius’s principal residual symptoms and objective signs suggested that match fixing existed and likely occurred immediately prior to the event. Additional symptomatic and objectively noted monetary bribes also persisted during the game. It could be possible that such incentives would affect Mr. Karius's bank account.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Karius came to the US to understand what life would be like walking the streets with so many other people who have CTE

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Saw that yesterday. Fucking crazy.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Icardi is becoming a great captain, but lets never forget that time he threatened the Ultras with assassination

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-unhappy-chapter-in-his-ongoing-san-siro-saga

The whole affair had largely been forgotten, until it popped up in the pages of his book. “I took off my shirt and shorts and gave them to a kid,” writes Icardi in an incendiary retelling. “It’s a shame that a head Ultra flew over to him, took the shirt from his hands and threw it after me with disgust. In that instant I was beside myself, I would have punched him for that bastard’s gesture he’d just pulled.

“So I started to insult him harshly. ‘Piece of shit, you act the big man and all powerful with a little kid to show off in front of the Curva. You should only be ashamed. You should all be ashamed.’ After saying that, I threw the shirt in his face. In that moment, everything kicked off like the world was ending.”

Icardi goes on to claim that, “In the changing room, I was applauded like an idol”, even if the club’s directors expressed the fear that fans might wait outside his house for retribution. “But I was clear,” he continues, “‘I’m ready to face them one by one. Maybe they don’t know that I grew up in one of the South American neighbourhoods with the highest rates of crime and people killed in the street.

“How many of them are there? Fifty? A hundred? Two hundred? OK, record my message and let them hear it. I will bring 100 criminals from Argentina who will kill them on the spot.”

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Ronaldo to Juve seems like it's about to happen... Two years there then Miami FC?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
+ Buffon to PSG = Ronaldo beats Buffon for a late goal in a Champions League knockout match guaranteed.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Real Betis picked up Takahashi Inui, Marc Barta, and William Carvalho. Could make a nice Europa League run. Always makes things interesting when they are good at the same time Sevilla is.