• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
QnMbVv.png

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Spurs-Real will be a bloodbath, so if you're into that sort of thing...

Poche going with Kane-Llorente up top. I have no idea what he's up to, but in Poche I trust.

-YTC

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Ace streams for Real/Spurs are fucking awful

NML

Dortmund was already in a ton of trouble, but if they can’t beat APOEL they are done

Edit: holy shit now they’re losing

Liam

God that was an amazing game, outside of being a Leicester fan, im a big roma fan. I think i have more Roma gear than Leicester from my time i spent in Italy. I tried to get tickets earlier in the day but couldnt get anywhere and the trains to get back home werent until morning and i wasnt paying to stay in London for the night. Would've been worth it if Roma had come away with the win.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Giroud did another thing today

worst2first

I watched Villa lose the derby last week to Wolves and now I'm jonesing for more.

Owing to the game's kick-off time, it will not be shown on television.

Damn it. I can watch the match through Villa's streaming service for 6 squiggles. I guess it will be a game-time decision.

NML

Of course Atletico is tied with Qarabag at home, so this result wont mean much

It means everything Roma. I don’t care about Chelsea haha

Roma just need a point in their last two games - including hosting Qarabag - to qualify, but they’re in a great spot to win the group.

Snorky's Shame

Patrice Evra sent off before the game even begins. Reason why? He attacked one of his OWN fans. This looks more like a roundhouse kick compared to Cantona’s flying kick.

Never change Marseille. Never change.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's some pretty impressive hamstring flexibility.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Fresh off of qualifying for the AFC Champions League with another Chinese team, Fabio Cannavaro is going to coach at Guangzhou next season. Wonder how long it'll take him to get a job in Europe.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Sampdoria beat Juve at home 3-2. Juve are still yet to play Roma and Napoli the first time around and are in 2nd place

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Good news for Venezia and Inzaghi. They have a shot at making it to Serie A three years after restarting due to (another) bankruptcy.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That was sort of a weird bounce, but uh, maybe don't just carry the ball around for 15 seconds?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If he just punches it, would it have been a yellow?