• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016 Recruiting Numbers

Walter323

classRankings_298.jpg

[xtable=skin1|598x274]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Team{/td}
{td=center}Seniors{/td}
{td=center}Open Spots{/td}
{td=center}Buffer{/td}
{td=center}# Allowed{/td}
{td=center}5 * Signed{/td}
{td=center}Total Signed{/td}
{td=center}Ranking{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Wake Forest{/td}
{td} 11{/td}
{td} -{/td}
{td} 2{/td}
{td} 13{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} 8{/td}
{td} #50{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Louisville{/td}
{td} 11{/td}
{td} 17{/td}
{td} 2{/td}
{td} 25{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} 5{/td}
{td} #83{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Texas{/td}
{td} 15{/td}
{td} 9{/td}
{td} 2{/td}
{td} 25{/td}
{td} 1{/td}
{td} 19{/td}
{td} #1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}North Carolina{/td}
{td} 9{/td}
{td} -{/td}
{td} 2{/td}
{td} 11{/td}
{td} 1{/td}
{td} 6{/td}
{td} #43{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Pittsburgh{/td}
{td} 14{/td}
{td} 3{/td}
{td} 2{/td}
{td} 19{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} 9{/td}
{td} #60{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Virginia{/td}
{td} 13{/td}
{td} -{/td}
{td} 2{/td}
{td} 15{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} 14{/td}
{td} #7{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Cincinnati{/td}
{td} 13{/td}
{td} -{/td}
{td} 2{/td}
{td} 15{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} 9{/td}
{td} #21{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Miami{/td}
{td} 21{/td}
{td} 6{/td}
{td} 2{/td}
{td} 25{/td}
{td} 1{/td}
{td} 3{/td}
{td} #105{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Florida State{/td}
{td} 21{/td}
{td} -{/td}
{td} 2{/td}
{td} 23{/td}
{td} 1{/td}
{td} 11{/td}
{td} #24{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Updated CCG

Last edited:

Akecheta

Wish I could blue shirt, grey shirt and there is another one I'm forgetting right now to over sign LOL

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Ridiculous amount of kids wants to play for Texas.

And good lord does Louisville have 53 people on their roster. What in the name of Bobby Petrino is going on?

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Ridiculous amount of kids wants to play for Texas.

And good lord does Louisville have 53 people on their roster. What in the name of Bobby Petrino is going on?
Legend doesn't recruit, he just switches teams when he drives a program into the ground.

Akecheta

They also have over 70 on there roster. Would be cool to have a "preferred walk on"

Yes another "type of shirting"

Found the list

Green shirt athlete– This term is new, but refers to a strategy that has been in place in college football for at least ten years now. The term is used for Fall sport athletes (again, primarily in football, but increasingly for soccer, volleyball, etc.) who graduate from high school a semester early. The reason is to enroll in college and participate in spring practice in their sport so that they can learn the plays, train with their team, and bond with their teammates before their initial Fall season.

Blue shirt athlete– The practice of “over-signing” in the sport of NCAA Division I football has been around for a long time. However, until recently, colleges often worked through those over-signings by convincing a high school athlete to start out at a junior college and then transfer later on, or to delay their enrollment for a semester (“gray shirt”).
The “blue shirt” approach is basically the same as a “gray shirt” with one very significant difference. Whereas a gray shirt athlete is delaying their enrollment at the university until the Spring semester, a “blue shirt” will enroll in the Fall, and attend as a walk-on athlete without a scholarship for at least the first semester.
This will allow them to participate in practices, and perhaps even play in games as a true freshman, and then get a scholarship later on. As a walk-on during at least the first semester, they will postpone counting as an “initial counter” until the following academic year. In addition, if they come in as a non-recruited walk-on, this may present some advantages as well if they will be receiving non-athletic scholarships such as academic scholarships, or legacy scholarships.

Red shirt athlete – This is an old term that many of you have heard of, but is sometimes misunderstood. When a college athlete is redshirted, that simply means that they have not used one of their four seasons of college eligibility.
With few exceptions, if a college athlete plays in even just a minute of one game or match against another team, or only gets a couple of tackles or at bats or a couple of innings pitched for their team during a season, they have used one full season of eligibility.
I regularly get questions from athletes or parents who wonder if they can still redshirt because they’ve only played in a limited number of games or minutes, or only competed in their event a couple of times that season. In most cases, they are confusing this with a medical hardship waiver.

Gray shirt athlete– This term is used to designate a high school athlete who is delaying their initial enrollment in a college. The athlete, usually an NCAA Division I football athlete (which is where the term began), doesn’t enroll in college in the Fall immediately after high school graduation, but will delay enrollment until the Spring semester.
The primary reason has historically been because a university doesn’t want to consider the football athlete to be an “initial counter” until the following academic year because they’re already at their initial counter limit. NCAA Division I has a limit of 25 “initial counters” for Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) teams, and 30 for Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) teams, during each academic year.

Akecheta

Then this last season A State found a loop hole where they brought in a guy between the spring and fall camps, he played all season, but didn't count against the recruiting class or scholarship limit until this year.

Akecheta

Since I don't know where else to post this... It says I have only spent 1250 recruiting points, but it has 5300 points assigned to players and it appears it will let me keep spending points. Anyone ever seen this bug before?

If I take all the points off and refresh the OD it has me at -Recruiting numbers and allows me to spend back to zero then up to 6500 again.