• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016 MLB: AL & NL West Thread

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Go Halos. Am excited to see Weaver throw 72 mph fastballs and Pujols break his hip "running" to 1st.

World Series or bust.

Angels lose 9-0.

Last time the Angels were shutout on Opening Day? 2002. The year of the shampship.

ed6334fc60f7cedcfa5ebcd6ae661df2931afa746498e51db3c20245a5f87aee.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wait, the angels are playing Ian Desmond at center? Wat

bruin

dodgers have had the lead in all 8 games. 21 IP for the bullpen, 16 er allowed.

no mameswei.....

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
remember when you were an A's fan before the G's got good?

Because I do, pendejo

:trollface:

dirt

Trolltalitarian
I still am by default cuz SF too expensive to go to. If Oakland could figure out how to keep any players I'd rep both teams. A's need to go away & get a new stadium.

I was that guy rooting for whoever won in 89

dirt

Trolltalitarian
Srs doe I might have gone to my first baseball game at the stick. just wound up going to waaaay more in Oakland cuz it was 5 min from SL

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
haha, to be honest I was something of an Angels fan in 1986. Will never forget leaving Sean Flynn's house with them up a few runs on Boston in the ALCS going into the 9th, and by the time his mom took us to my house, not more than 2 miles away, the game was in extras.

That was probably the second time I was what I guess pass for devastated about sports. The year before when the Erzz lost to the Rockets being the first. The year the Niners lost to the Giants 15-13 on 5 FG's being the third, and I think last.

4th grade me was frontrunnin' like 24th grade @Chase56, lmao

Hike

güero
I like that kid who threw in the 7th. Sliders remind of young romo

@Hike
I barely know anyone in their pen. I watch so little baseball these days. Unless it's a guy on my fantasy team. But my team sucks and I don't need to watch old pujols.

kingssc

Got season tickets to the A's this year. Entire AL West seems mired in mediocrity thus far, thus I'm hopeful for some important September games.