• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 Coaching Hot Seat/ Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah he got fired. They didn't go seek him out to hire him. He obviously wanted the job and pursued it and got it. I have no doubt that he loves the school and wants it to succeed, but I have doubts he will be successful. Mostly because his biggest flaw as a corch was not being able to fire a corch who needed firing and it led to his own demise.

coogrfan

Soooooo...we've had a bit of rain here over the last 24 hours.

C2dOZjBXAAA2Mqx.jpg:large

Lightningwar

Administrator
Ha god damn the NFL is brutal. Get a team to the Superbowl and fuckup 1.5 qtrs and get fired.

But this is an odd hiring imo. Because Sark was also criticized for his play calling in the national championship as one of the reasons why Bama lost.

Soonerfan09

Ha god damn the NFL is brutal. Get a team to the Superbowl and fuckup 1.5 qtrs and get fired.

But this is an odd hiring imo. Because Sark was also criticized for his play calling in the national championship as one of the reasons why Bama lost.

Shanahan is going to coach the 9ers (head coach).

coogrfan

Houston has hired former Tulane HC and current Atlanta Falcons TE coach Chris Scelfo to be the new OL coach.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Really proud of one of my former corches in college. Just got the OL corch job at Tennessee. Congrats corch Wells. :thumbsup:

Craig7835

Chip Kelly

Well from what I was reading, Sark & Saban had philosophical differences in regards to what offense needs to be ran. Saban wants the traditional pro style while Sark favors the up tempo pro style. Saban needs to worry about figuring out what type of defenses he need to run to stop the spread.

JAR201166

Well from what I was reading, Sark & Saban had philosophical differences in regards to what offense needs to be ran. Saban wants the traditional pro style while Sark favors the up tempo pro style. Saban needs to worry about figuring out what type of defenses he need to run to stop the spread.
Need to run my madden offense I call it the anti no huddle run the play clock down as low as you can every down unless you get behind limit the offenses possessions for the other team I love having a running threat at Qb like tebow or whatever but when they do throw its gotta be there coker was perfect just enough of a running threat to be a factor

Craig7835

Alabama is looking at New England Tight Ends coach Brian Daboll for the offensive coordinator. I think he will be a great fit because Eric Mangini said some good things about him. Formers Texans OC George Godsey & Alabama offensive analyst Mike Locksley are candidates. I rather have Daboll than the other 2

Last edited:

nofx94

Colin Klein to LSU would be a helluva hire. I'd prefer that to Snyder's son. I hope he's successful.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.