• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I will certainly take that 3-1 defeat... Think I lost a year off my life that last 10 minutes.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
RNKd3r.png

ozOmJX.png

doh

Bart Scott for Man United to bunker vs. a team that cost 20m Euros tomorrow. I hope Ajax can win but I'm fearing a grind it out, boring Special One special.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Bart Scott for Man United to bunker vs. a team that cost 20m Euros tomorrow. I hope Ajax can win but I'm fearing a grind it out, boring Special One special.

I'm expecting a 0-0 game that Man United wins on PKs or 1-0 in extra time.

doh

United too organized and defensive. Not enough creativity from Ajax and Dolberg a total non-factor... boring final but the Pussy One got a deflection goal early and just sat on the lead.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jose jerks off to replays of his 1-0 wins. He'd rather win 1-0 than 10-1

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Going to a Red Bull Salzburg game tomorrow, my first soccer game ever! Last game of the season and they won the league so I'm assuming there will be a trophy ceremony too? No matter what I'm looking forward to it

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Anyone following the 1860 debacle? Could be going from 2.Bundesliga to the Amateur leagues.

Yeah, out of nowhere their main investor was like "nah, I don't want to pay for the 3.Liga license unless you make concessions to me that are actually against the law." Seems like a great guy.

Snorky's Shame

I wonder how this Real Madrid team will be remembered in the coming years. They do have the UCL resume but they've only won one La Liga title and they haven't really changed the game like Ajax of the early 70's, Milan of the late 80's-early 90's or Barcelona of the late 2000's-mid 2010's. Can't really say they're on the level of Ferguson's Manchester United or Liverpool of the late 70's-mid 80's because of the lack of league titles. I'd say they're the second best Real Madrid team in their history just below DiStefano's Madrid but ahead of the Galactico's and the Butragueno team of the late 80's.

Snorky's Shame

I'd say a slight lean toward Zidane and here's why:

1) He's really mastered the art of squad rotation unlike well, Luis Enrique. Granted Real Madrid is deeper but he wasn't afraid to rest Ronaldo towards the end of La Liga even when they needed points.

2) Wasn't afraid to sit Bale and James which probably had to make Florentino Perez cringe.

3) Hard to quantify this without being in the locker room, but he seems to be a great motivator. Just look at today, Real Madrid just ran Juventus off the park after halftime and he did a good job repairing the damage Benitez did last year.

4) He played Casemiro. A midfield of Modric, Kroos and James was never going to work well since none of them are true Dmids. With Casemiro doing the hard work (and somehow staying on the field at times) with Modric and Kroos, this is now the best midfield in the world.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Just watching this final now. Is it just me or was Real's entire plan to just kick Dani Alves whenever he got the ball?

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Went to the beach today and a bunch of kids are doing bicycle kicks in the water and yelling "Mandzukic! Mandzukic!" :laughing: