• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruin

Chiefs stalling extension talks with Berry.

All but means franchise.

hope Dorsey can find a way to resign Sean Smith. Had a great year after DUI suspension. But, can understand letting him walking (gonna get paid) and 3rd year man Gaines is waiting in the wings.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I know Vontaze cost them the game, but I would rather him on the Saints than the faggy little choir boys we have because "Payton cleaned up the locker room." NFL defenders should be fucking savages. Hell, Shazier got away with a vicious hit. The refs camt see everything.

Wolfman21

Jason Lee named his kid Pilot Inspektor. Fucking scientologists, man

Cam caught in a Nashville club last night dressed like a dildo smoking a blunt. Can't wait for the backlash to this shit. Show some discretion dude.

Should be no problem. Everybody liked the dab right?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Haven't heard anything about it from any main media outlets. People are saying it was a cigar. Not sure I buy that.

Wolfman21

So latest reports are that the skins are gonna transition tag cousins. What this means is they'd offer him a 1 year $17 mil deal. However, cousins can come to them with one other teams offer and if the redskins choose not to match, they get nothing. Now if they franchise tagged him, they'd offer him a 1 year 19 mil deal and if they didn't match an offer they would get 2 first rounders.

So why in 2 fucks would they only transfer tag him to just save, maybe, 2 mil? That would be the dumbest shit ever

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Because they plan to match and they want to see what the market bears. If they franchised him, nobody would even bother offering him a contract. Basically, they don't know what he's worth and want another team to tell them.

Wolfman21

Can't wait for the Browns to offer him top 5 QB money and put the skins in a tight spot causing them to have to match and then watch him play like pre-week 8 kirk cousins.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Panthers cut Charles Johnson. Wish they could have restructured but he certainly wasn't worth 15 mil a year. Hopefully that means Panthers can lock up Norman and extend Kawann

R2D2

Eagles trade CB Byron Maxwell, and LB Kiko Alonso to the Dolphins for picks. Also, seems like DeMarco Murray will be going to the Raiders for a late round pick.

Brick

lol, what is brock osweiler, the next nick foles or kevin kolb? bet @psueagles luh him. any team picking him up is moronic. PIZZA BOY

Breaking-Bad.gif

R2D2

Eagles trade CB Byron Maxwell, and LB Kiko Alonso to the Dolphins for picks. Also, seems like DeMarco Murray will be going to the Raiders for a late round pick.

Never mind. Murray going to the Titans.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

You have one of the most innovative coaches in the last 10 yrs. Fire him.

You can let Bradford walk, but no, :Oklahoma: lets resign this superstar for big bucks

Maxwell had a down year, but that goes into my conspiracy theory. Seattle Seahawks corners were/are allowed to bump their man 20 yds down the field, but Brandon Browner becomes the most penalized player in nfl history when he does it for the Saints. Was Maxwell in a similar boat?

Alonso is usually injured, but he is making like 1 mm on his rookie deal. Why not pay him like .5% of your fuckin cap to see if he can stay healthy and make some plays this year

Demarco led the nfl in rushing 2 yrs ago and I know he didn't look as good without his Cowboy 1st round line, but what the fuck he has gotta be worth more than a late rd pick?

Heisman06

Byron Maxwell was in a zone system surrounded by three legitimate superstars in Seattle. Philly paid him like a top 5 corner and expected him to excel as a lock down man-to-man guy.

He isn't that. He's a good player and a really good #2 but he's limited. Seems like a fit in Miami's defense though. We'll see how it fits but CB is our biggest need. Don't be surprised to see someone like Pacman signed to pair with Maxwell.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Heisman, get this...Saints fans think Jeff Ireland is our savior. It truly is a sad state of affairs. I listened to Miami radio lambast the poor bastard every day. He has a decent draft last year and is already being heralded as a football genius.

Sad that the Phins need CBs after letting Vontae, S Smith, and now Grimes go.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
You have one of the most innovative coaches in the last 10 yrs. Fire him.

You can let Bradford walk, but no, :Oklahoma: lets resign this superstar for big bucks

Maxwell had a down year, but that goes into my conspiracy theory. Seattle Seahawks corners were/are allowed to bump their man 20 yds down the field, but Brandon Browner becomes the most penalized player in nfl history when he does it for the Saints. Was Maxwell in a similar boat?

Alonso is usually injured, but he is making like 1 mm on his rookie deal. Why not pay him like .5% of your fuckin cap to see if he can stay healthy and make some plays this year

Demarco led the nfl in rushing 2 yrs ago and I know he didn't look as good without his Cowboy 1st round line, but what the fuck he has gotta be worth more than a late rd pick?

How will this effect their Madden ratings?

Heisman06

Heisman, get this...Saints fans think Jeff Ireland is our savior. It truly is a sad state of affairs. I listened to Miami radio lambast the poor bastard every day. He has a decent draft last year and is already being heralded as a football genius.

Haha he had a couple late round finds for Miami but failed in early rounds, free agency and overall human decency. I would mock the Saints but some Miami fans feel the same about Tannenbaum. Both franchises are a mess and it starts with ownership.

R2D2

The Iggles are that one ex gf you loved for years but dumped you because she didn't see a future with you, but wants you back now that your a successful millionaire.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison

Grimes wife got him cut

Status
Not open for further replies.