• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

GR8 2 B FL G8R

It was a ff draft league with updated rosters. Everyone drafts the good qbs by the 2nd round including bums like Matt Ryan and Big Ben and Stafford...by the 5th round they are taking Bortles and Marioto. Meanwhile Im taking Mega, Jimmy Smith, Janoris Jenkins, Eric Berry, Gronk. Then when rd 20 comes around and I have most my starters, I will take TyGod and boost him to 95. You user the qb every play, so the way he boosts depends on your stick not his fucking awareness. Obviously thp and tha matter a bit, so I just dink and dunk and run the ball the first yr. Also take low rated rookie backs late like Carlos Hyde or Tre Mason or Crowell because of the user control concept. Their physical stats are beast they just have low awr and bcv and maybe elu. None of that shit matters because you user them every time they run.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Well any more utopians down? Do we still have 32 users on this site who play football video games? Or has the too cool for american football crowd dissuaded you? These bourgeoisie hipsters would have you drinking fucking Zimas, listening to NPR with your thrift store flannel buttoned up at the neck, playing FIFA or League or Kerbal fucking space program. Are you no longer red meat eating patriots who live breathe and die for footbaw? This site was conceived in video game football and dedicated to the proposition that football is the finest form of gaming. We have all danced with He Man and Skeletor in the pale moonlight. We have walked with Ice Machine Magoo through the Valley of Death. We have seen acclaimed pylon physics make our cocks harder than a preteen Thai hooker's life. Will you join us in Madden 16 or will you go to Disneyworld in a fucking Mickey Mouse shirt? Would you rather get a masters degree in booking a FedEx shipment?

Soonerfan09

Lemme see how Madden actually plays out and I maybe down. If it's a huge piece of shit, I'm out. But if it's decent or I'm just really needing something to spice up my life, I might lose all self control and splurge. Either way, I see an online Nutopian league making the game funner than it actually is, which is ok with me.
Give me a week after the game comes out and I'll give you a definite answer assuming there are still spots open by then

jdlikewhoa

Well any more utopians down? Do we still have 32 users on this site who play football video games? Or has the too cool for american football crowd dissuaded you? These bourgeoisie hipsters would have you drinking fucking Zimas, listening to NPR with your thrift store flannel buttoned up at the neck, playing FIFA or League or Kerbal fucking space program. Are you no longer red meat eating patriots who live breathe and die for footbaw? This site was conceived in video game football and dedicated to the proposition that football is the finest form of gaming. We have all danced with He Man and Skeletor in the pale moonlight. We have walked with Ice Machine Magoo through the Valley of Death. We have seen acclaimed pylon physics make our cocks harder than a preteen Thai hooker's life. Will you join us in Madden 16 or will you go to Disneyworld in a fucking Mickey Mouse shirt? Would you rather get a masters degree in booking a FedEx shipment?
I'll probably be down

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Worst post of the month, easily.

PSUEagle

@bruin

How's Aaron Murray looked? Has he played at all?

Figure when he was drafted that Andy da QB GAWD would develop him and flip him for a 2nd rounder to some sucker like he used to do in Philly.

bruin

@bruin

How's Aaron Murray looked? Has he played at all?

Figure when he was drafted that Andy da QB GAWD would develop him and flip him for a 2nd rounder to some sucker like he used to do in Philly.

He didn't play last night. Figured likely again to be the #3 guy and not dress this year.

Hope it doesn't go the way the last KC drafted a QB in the 5th round (Ricky Stanzi)

I'm sure he'll get some time these last two games.

Wolfman21

We'll see if Kelly's Duck reunion in Philly will produce better results than Spurrier's Gator reunion in Washington did.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
RIP @Lloyd Carr

zcFlO9U.png

bruin

first sack wasn't his fault.

has to absolutely get rid of the ball on the second sack. Comeon Brett

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
The population has dropped so much that there might not be enough residents to fill the entire stadium. Maybe the Lions can to a "twofer".

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
The Zodiac MF comment for the Why the lions suck bit on Deadspin is fantastic

My first Lions game (in person) was a chilly November 2004 in Jacksonville. These were the Coach Mooch / Joey Harrington-edition Lions, so they were basically useless on offense, and couldn’t stop Fred Taylor on D.
Going into the fourth quarter, the Freddy T / Jimmy Smith Jags are up 17-0. I’m freezing and bummed, remembering why I never bothered to see them in person before. But then the Lions’ Eddie Drummond scores a TD on a punt return, disclosing the location of the end zone to the offense. They grab a FG a little later. They’re only down by one score, and the defense is holding up! The Jax crowd can only gape at the absurdity, fighting the urge to head for the exits because, come on, really? The Lions?

With like a minute left, maybe less, the Jags kick it to Eddie Drummond again. And he goes all the way! Twice in the fourth quarter, look it up! Has that ever happened before, or ever again? Tie game, headed to OT! Go freakin’ LIONS!!!
The fact that the Jags went on to win on possession #1 of OT basically explains what every Lions season is like. At the end of every rainbow is a Calvin Johnson Rule.

idk why...but i busted out laughing at this :laughing:

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
For those looking for a light read to pass the friday afternoon, the Rolling Stones interview with Dez Bryan is really good.

The bad old days were charnel-house bad: a grandmother on crack and running the streets; his mother selling crack to raise her three kids, all of whom she'd had by 18; the stepmother's house with the lock on the fridge. Here was a kid largely raised by his brother, who also happened to be his uncle; who knocked on neighbors' doors to beg for food stamps; who shared a tiny duplex with more than a dozen people and slept wherever there was room for him on the floor. "Crackheads in my house, potato chips and peanut butter for dinner — my life was shit all the way to college," says Bryant.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Wait how is his brother his uncle

And crackwhores arent the ones selling the crack, nice try rewriting history, crackwhore incestual mom

Jeff Ireland had you figured out, so glad he is with the saints now. I would rather draft a bust than this scum of the earth crackwhore incest babby.

bruin

not sure.

Poe might be back earlier than schedule tho. Wants to be back for week 1. What a freak of nature

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
So Dez daddy fucked his mom and his mom's sister? Wouldn't that be a brother uncle? I should know this since I'm from TN.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

It was the summer of 2001, and I had lost a week of my life on a heroic binge that would.make Joseph Campbell blush. I went out drinking heavily with my best friend JG. Somewhere in the whirlwind of that week, we met two girls. One of them lived on the Westbank of the Mississippi River in a veritable mansion. Her parents were never home. But her mothers medicine cabinet was definitely present and open for business. These two girls could get more twisted than Helen Hunts cunt and Bill Paxtons pecker. After 7 days of debauchery had passed in a haze, I woke up and made myself a highball from.the absentee step fathers liquor cabinet. The girls were naked snuggling near a pile of anonymous vomit in the middle of the den. As JG passed me the joint over their seemingly lifeless bodies, I looked down in disgust and said that we had reached the bottom of the barrel of the crackwhores. That was before I learned about Dez Bryants mom dukes creating the brother uncle whilst selling pussy for pbj.