• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 MLB Thread (Little things that keep you up)

Wolfman21

hahahaha, so the Cardinals got 1 year of Jason Heyward and the Braves got Ender Inciarte for 4 or 5 years as well as Dansby Swanson, Aaron Blair and I think it was Tyrell Jenkins. bahahahaha...suck it cardinals.

Gooksta

hahahaha, so the Cardinals got 1 year of Jason Heyward and the Braves got Ender Inciarte for 4 or 5 years as well as Dansby Swanson, Aaron Blair and I think it was Tyrell Jenkins. bahahahaha...suck it cardinals.
Cardinal fans didn't want that #trader anyways

:laughing:

Wolfman21

Apparently the Cubs finished 2nd to the Diamondbacks in the Shelby Miller sweepstakes. Cubs were offering Soler + something else but the Braves liked the Diamondbacks offer better, obviously.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The SAUCES said they want to keep Miller, which would make a nasty 7-8-9 combo with Betances as well. But who knows, I could easily see them trading him for something else.

Jagielo has a lot of upside, and Rookie Davis was okay, but as long as Arodlis doesn't choke anyone else it should be fine

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Hearing rumors that Ken Griffey Jr. might be the 1st unanimous Hall of Fame selection. I know I'll be making the short one-hour drive to Cooperstown for his induction. Junior was probably my favorite player ever. I would re-arrange my schedule when either the Reds or Mariners were in Philly and give up my usual 3rd base line seats to sit in center or right field to watch the man work.

osick87

Community Liaison
aebgmbcaxxz8tzlqjkej.gif

iNEqRv16a1RfR.gif

bruin

lucky enough to see Jr once. Crushed the farthest ball I've ever seen in person at the Big A when the construction was going on out in center..wanna say '97.

Never saw the ball land. Still a vivid memory.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Wonder if Hoff will get in. I hope so, but I know a lot of people are anti-reliever.

Brick

lucky enough to see Jr once. Crushed the farthest ball I've ever seen in person at the Big A when the construction was going on out in center..wanna say '97.

Never saw the ball land. Still a vivid memory.

I was at this game on the first base side. We went to a single Mariners game almost every year growing up. Some great teams. TEH BONE. Kingdome. I think Vince Coleman stole second and third base right before that or something.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Wonder if Hoff will get in. I hope so, but I know a lot of people are anti-reliever.

Probably next year (along with Bagwell and Raines).

I think I'm actually an anti-reliever guy now. Relievers are only relievers because they aren't good enough pitchers to start (unless they are a part of a nontraditional pitching staff like the San Francisco Tanners). Just from that list, Mussina and Schilling are without question better "pitchers" than Hoffman. I think you have to be out of this world to be a reliever and get in the HOF (this is my out for saying Rivera should get in :laughing:).

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Probably next year (along with Bagwell and Raines).

I think I'm actually an anti-reliever guy now. Relievers are only relievers because they aren't good enough pitchers to start (unless they are a part of a nontraditional pitching staff like the San Francisco Tanners). Just from that list, Mussina and Schilling are without question better "pitchers" than Hoffman. I think you have to be out of this world to be a reliever and get in the HOF (this is my out for saying Rivera should get in :laughing:).

To me if Hoffman isn't in, Rivera isn't in.

Hoffman's story is interesting. His career was never about starting.