• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 Midwest Region

Iron

EB3qQcM.png

Plotty

Tath Meacher
I said it once, I'll say it again...Bart Scott for Wichita State Kansas in round three. Little brother finally gets a shot at big brother.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Thankfully Kentucky is in this bracket so I don't pick Kansas to make it to the Final Four like I do every year (and every year they get stomped by some mid major, WSU will do it this year)

ZeekLTK

Northeastern could have a healthy lead if they stopped making sloppy passes. So many turnovers on simple plays that should never result in turnovers.

They lost one possession to a guy who wasn't even looking at the ball, but it hit his hand anyways... lol

Brick

gr8 opening games of the tourney. northeastern HARD WORK WORK in action. i like the way they play. under control on O unlike so many of these lower seeded teams.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Purdue is in Indiana, right? How do they not have good shooters?

Purdue gets most of its players from the Chicago area and well they just don't have the same skill set, among other things, compared to the players downstate.

Brick

Lmao they just cut to huggins and he said "fuckin bullshit" in the refs ear three times in about 15 seconds.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
My dad will leave for work in about 15 minutes. That's when this will turn around.

Conversation between my dad and his brother the other night: "I don't know what the odds are". "Well espn said Kentucky has a 94% chance of winning." "I tell ya what, if you were a betting man you could put a thousand dollars on West Virginia and if they win you could retire."