• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 East Region

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Well, it was a good effort. Definitely way closer than the final score indicates. It was pretty nice to see this team compete with UVA after the shitshow they were at the beginning of the season.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
These Refs are terrible. What the fuck is that call

Iron

Dayton is about to end up being the only lower seed to win today...actually the only lower seed to win since the afternoon games yesterday.

There has never been a day in Round of 64 where all higher seeds won

Wolfman21

Really thought it was going to happen when NC State threw that ball away.

we've lost games that way all season. Thank the lords that Villanova wasn't hitting wide open shit for the rest of the game, cuz that one dude, Hilliard, was hitting shit 3 feet behind the line with 2 guys racing out to him in the final minute.

2nd sweet 16 in 4 years under Gottfried. We'll either face UNI or Louisville(who we beat earlier this season on the road when they WEREN'T down their best player) for a date in the Elite 8 against most likely Virginia. HOly shit

Wolfman21

one of the few times i've ever DVR'd a sporting event and it turn out well. I'll re-watch it again sometime over the next two days i'm off.

CJ_24

I had nova winning it all. This is what happens when you don't have time to follow college hoops anymore.

Wolfman21

Life sucks again can't wait for Friday

enjoy it while you can. We haven't gone further than where we're at now during my entire lifespan. If we somehow find a way to beat Louisville again on Friday, i'm gonna be a nervous wreck all weekend. I can't imagine NC State playing a game to reach the Final 4

Wolfman21

Have no clue what to expect. So nervous I don't even wanna watch. We're not even supposed to be here though, so we're playing with house money. I just want to see us in an elite 8 or hell...even a final 4. I have never seen it and after 28 years, am tired of hearing other people talk about it

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I want the Elite 8 bad, we haven't seen one in our lifetime. I'm just focused on that. But I am well aware that State is liable to lay a giant egg. If we lose, we lose, just don't want a repeat of that performance against Duke in the ACC tournament. Gotta show up.

Very winnable bracket though

Wolfman21

I want the Elite 8 bad, we haven't seen one in our lifetime. I'm just focused on that. But I am well aware that State is liable to lay a giant egg. If we lose, we lose, just don't want a repeat of that performance against Duke in the ACC tournament. Gotta show up.

I don't think louisvilles current offense is capable of a blowout like that. They basically run through rozier and Harrell with Blackshear being a distant third option. Rozier has scored 50% of their points in the torunament! This is as good a shot as we've had to go further...the players are just gonna have to play well...please God let it be

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Settling for too many junpshots, I guess you gotta credit the Louisville interior.

Cardinals look seasoned

Wolfman21

Harrell scored twice inside where our big men allowed him to post up inside the charge line. I guess that's the difference in a 5th year senior and a group of freshmen and sophomores.

kenny smith is right...our team could be so good if we didn't take a bunch of stupid ass shots. Too often we settle for guarded 20 footers instead of getting to the rim.

somehow, we have the halftime lead. Pretty sure we had the halftime lead against Wisconsin in 05 and Kansas in 2010 in the sweet 16 as well. Lost both of those. Hopefully this ends better

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
That Cat pass on the floor to Ralston for the 3. Holy shit. If we didn't give up.That Rozier 3 I would've tore a hole in my shorts from the hot spicy boner protruding from it with grace

Wolfman21

That Cat pass on the floor to Ralston for the 3. Holy shit. If we didn't give up.That Rozier 3 I would've tore a hole in my shorts from the hot spicy boner protruding from it with grace

Cat got lucky. The decision to go to the rim with 20 seconds left in the half instead of backing it out and taking the last shot was idiotic. He's been terrible so far. Quentin snider is outplaying him

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I don't think.we're playing that well and were winning. I know I shouldn't be but I'm.optimistic.

Wolfman21

I don't think.we're playing that well and were winning. I know I shouldn't be but I'm.optimistic.

We played like shit. Lacey and turner hit some shots, thankfully, or we'd be getting our shit pushed in. 2nd half is gonna need to be much better

Wolfman21

Louisville executing a gameplan. State just playing with no real direction. Fuck me I wish we had a hall of fame coach

Wolfman21

Game over. I'm tired of having dumb players. Haunted this team forever it seems. Louisville has gone to the rim the entire game. We've settled for long 2 point jumpers with hands in our face all game. Fuck this team.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Game over. I'm tired of having dumb players. Haunted this team forever it seems. Louisville has gone to the rim the entire game. We've settled for long 2 point jumpers with hands in our face all game. Fuck this team.

parks-booze-thankyou.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
State just faded. Louisville might as well be playing a scout team the last 5 minutes

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
They were pretty much hanging on the skin of their balls anyway. Louisville frontcourt clearly better

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Ok now it's time for loiluisville to launch an off balance 3 here diwn by 1.