• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 Premier League

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
As an American what criteria should I use to pick a team though? I started liking Chelsea because they were on TV more whenever I could watch, and like the logo and colors? Yes it helps they were good too. I don't know really how else I am supposed to choose since I don't have any geographical loyalty or family or friends to piggyback on.

It also pisses off our guys in our Hemel office who are all Man U fans, so it is fun to get them all riled up about it.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I really don't care how you pick your team at all, just don't be all smug about it when we're all bandwagoning onto a successful team. In general.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
What is anyone's point? I am fucking lost on this. I'm happy with all of the fans and supporters, good bad, big, small. We are all supposed to pretend to hate each other and rip the piss, but honestly, there are no rules on this.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wednesday looked pretty bad from what I saw. Really struggled getting the ball forward, even though Hull was sending a maximum of 4 people in attack.

NML

Yeah Hull deserved it. Much better side IMO.

Sheffield keeper kept it closer than it probably should've been.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Wimbledon are promoted to League 1, now they get to play in the same league as MK!

Nice!

Wimbledon's mascot is awesome, too:

juStrUs.jpg