• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015-16 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
9imxNn.png

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Does 4th place in the Premier League get bumped down to Europa if Liverpool wins?

No. The EL champs are given a special spot if they don't finish top 4.

From CJones:

The winners of the 2015–16 UEFA Champions League and 2015–16 UEFA Europa League are each given an additional entry if they do not qualify for the 2016–17 UEFA Champions League through their domestic league. Because a maximum of five teams from one association can enter the Champions League, if both the Champions League title holders and the Europa League title holders are from the same top three ranked association and finish outside the top four of their domestic league, the fourth-placed team of their association will be moved to the Europa League. For this season:

Not happening next season.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Seems like Hertha has really shit the bed in the 2nd half of the season

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah but losing to Darmstadt? Woof

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
God dammit Ajax.

PSV win the Eredivisie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have tried to follow them for a while and saw them in Amsterdam this year so I've become a bigger fan... what a disaster. I didn't see the match and from what I read Milik wasn't good but still to take him off when you desperately need a goal is quite odd.

At least reading the comments translated from Dutch from their supporters are pretty good.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Hummels is probably over the hill or close to it, so Dortmund is probably getting a great deal there.

Sanches is probably a great signing for Bayern, but how is he going to play in that team? Also, wasn't he supposed to be going to ManU? I think he and Mourinho share an agent, and that was rumored to be part of Mourinho going to ManU.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Hummels is probably over the hill or close to it, so Dortmund is probably getting a great deal there.

Sanches is probably a great signing for Bayern, but how is he going to play in that team? Also, wasn't he supposed to be going to ManU? I think he and Mourinho share an agent, and that was rumored to be part of Mourinho going to ManU.

Hummels is only 27 :laughing:

He's a great defender, on his day. The problem is that he's been wildly inconsistent for a few years now. I wonder if Bayern will get him straightened out, ala Neuer, or if he keeps on like this. Dortmund should be able to replace him adequately and strengthen other areas with that money. Good move for them, one they should have made when United backed the truck up to the Westfalen.

Bayern have a manager for next season, United don't. Unless van Gaal is back for more sex masochism. :laughing: That probably has something to do with it.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Man, I haven't been paying enough attention to the Bundesliga this year. It's possible that both Bremen and Stuttgart go down, and they've both won the Bundesliga recently (Bremen 03-04, Stuttgart 06-07). Pretty crazy.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Man, I haven't been paying enough attention to the Bundesliga this year. It's possible that both Bremen and Stuttgart go down, and they've both won the Bundesliga recently (Bremen 03-04, Stuttgart 06-07). Pretty crazy.

Stuttgart have barely escaped a few years running now, and it's been a slow slide for Bremen. Both can score bunches of goals but have terrible defenses.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
His agent said he wanted to go to Everton and other places but only if they let him run his system. Would be very interesting to see 4-3-3 Ajax style team in the EPL.

Snorky's Shame

El Pistolero/Fatty just won La Liga for Barcelona and Pichichi for himself.

LOL. Not sure what the Granada fans were doing invading the pitch afterwards.

Last edited:

Snorky's Shame

This is one elaborate Championship celebration for Paris.

Then again, it's easy when you have months to prepare for one.

Paris could go on one of those long streaks like Celtic, Rangers, Rosenborg, Dinamo Zagreb or Dynamo Berlin (lol).

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It's been freezing and buffering every 2 minutes or so for me. Maybe it's just me; that's what I was asking.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Liverpool's strategy of continuing to finish outside the top 4 every year but still qualify for the Champions League by winning the EL is in serious doubt.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I have a friend who's a Liverpool friend claiming Liverpool should have had 3 penalties in the first half and that goal was offside. :laughing: