• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

Heisman06

Well, I didn't exactly expect that. What a dominating performance Miami. Can't celebrate too long, though. Playing on the road against a finally healthy Detroit is no easy task. Big test for Tannehill.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Anybody who knows SD saw this coming- Rivers will revert to the mean over time. They haven't won there since the Kellen Winslow game, I think. Early east coast games before a bye? Forget it. Most of the dudes are probably leaving for the Bahamas this afternoon

Glad to see Manning and Elway took their company refs to Foxborough. What a fucking joke. Horrible DPI call followed by a no-call on an egregious hold.

the NFL is making a mockery of the sport.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Surprise, surprise, Robo QB is malfunctioning

Windows_9X_BSOD.png

DanishDonut0

Coaching staff would probably do a better job blocking. That was such an ugly game, fitting for it to end that way. What was the ruling on that safety? I missed it but I don't see how it wasn't a safety.

kingssc

Coaching staff would probably do a better job blocking. That was such an ugly game, fitting for it to end that way. What was the ruling on that safety? I missed it but I don't see how it wasn't a safety.
I don't think they had a camera angle to show that he went back into the end zone before being contacted by a Niners player, so couldn't get indisputable evidence to overturn.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Glad Denver lost to New England. That means they'll be hungry for revenge instead of complacent if they should meet in the playoffs.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Denver still gonna get home field advantage too. @Chiefs @Chargers @Bengals in December should be the only tough games they have left.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The best was when there was a weather delay. I can't remember if it was last year or the year before and the afternoon game didn't end until right before the Sunday night game started. Fuck ur Thursday night shit shows. Do a late afternoon kickoff instead.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I was hoping for some fireworks this morning, but apparently everyone in Denver is calm about the loss. Boring.

Reactions: Wuf

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I was watching the beginnings of the Brady-Peyton duel and was enamored by the papa johns Fritos pizza commercial.

I decided to order it right away. I must say I am disappointed. They justske the pizza then dump Fritos on top of it loosely. You lose a lot of Fritos when you pick up a slice. I'm not sure how they could combat this. I don't think I'll order another.

fsuprime

I'm telling you'll

The BLT pizza's I encountered a long the Saginaw bay coastal areas of Michigan are where it is at.

bruin

Chargers-Raiders last year started at like 8:20 on the West Coast because the A's were in the playoffs. Twas awesome.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I was watching the beginnings of the Brady-Peyton duel and was enamored by the papa johns Fritos pizza commercial.

I decided to order it right away. I must say I am disappointed. They justske the pizza then dump Fritos on top of it loosely. You lose a lot of Fritos when you pick up a slice. I'm not sure how they could combat this. I don't think I'll order another.

I think if they just dumped a bunch of chili on top it would really hold things together. Inject some ranch dressing into the crust and we'd finally have the perfect Oklahoma culinary masterpiece for @silverwheels to sell in his food truck. By the pound, by the slice; it won't matter, Okies can't resist frito chili pie AND ranch dressing.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I think if they just dumped a bunch of chili on top it would really hold things together. Inject some ranch dressing into the crust and we'd finally have the perfect Oklahoma culinary masterpiece for @silverwheels to sell in his food truck. By the pound, by the slice; it won't matter, Okies can't resist frito chili pie AND ranch dressing.

Needs to be on frybread crust. Indian taco pizza would be unstoppable.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Yeah Superfriends era Grundy. Couldn't find one from the Justice League cartoon, but i didnt look hard.

Oh there he is
Sc-solomongrundy.jpg

Anyway I knew the Giants D was gonna get raped. Told my friend as much yesterday, and knew Eli had to keep em in a shootout. Obviously he didn't.