• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Cam def needs help but he has thrown like 3 passes on the money all game. Everything's either high or behind guys.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
They'd be better off if he'd just tuck and run Michael Vick/Madden 04 style. Of course, if Mike Shula didn't fucking suck ass at his job, they wouldn't be the worst offense in the league. I love how they show Cam's stats over 3 years to show how he's "maturing". Meanwhile, his numbers go down year after year. What was the 5th best offense his rookie year is now arguably the worst.

Thanks Corch Shula! :thumbsup:

If his last name wasn't Shula, he'd be at some middle school somewhere.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's what most of Utopia considered ok to wear to a social function like 6 years ago

RIP mackzills defending wearing calf length basketball shorts to go out at night and mustache-less beards

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
shiiiiiiiid.

won a game outside, on the road, on grass, against the panthers

giphy.gif

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Only place I can even think of wearing a jersey is to a game. And even there, I'd take it off as soon as I got back to the car.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I can't think of a more loathsome group of cocksuckers then.this stupid fucking team. Mike Shula should be put down for the amount of runs out of the shotgun on 2nd and long. Makeshift offensive lines and secondary do not a good team make.

Cam reverted to shit at the worst possible moment. Overthrowing Kelvin Benjamin should be a fucking challenge.

I hate this stupid fucking team. We got luckier than shit Jay llast year

Eagles onMonday night, teal and blue getting violated

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Gettleman can eat a bag of dicks too. Could you imagine what they could do with Steve Smith, Jordan Gross, Travelle Wharton Geoff Hangartner and Ted Ginn back in the lineup?

On the other hand, my Sundays just freed themselves up for the next 2 months.

Reactions: Wuf

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Yeah, I can't watch this shit anymore. I've seen this pattern many seasons before

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
That's what most of Utopia considered ok to wear to a social function like 6 years ago

RIP mackzills defending wearing calf length basketball shorts to go out at night and mustache-less beards
Roughly 5 years ago I wore basketball shorts to work daily. It was a glorious time.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Who dat. Fuck bonjangles....fuck the panthers but wuf n Hollywood Colt are cool. I cant believe how much better the defense looks WITHOUT Jairus Byrd. Maybe Rob Ruan was gettting too exotic with the zone blitzing with his new chess piece. Now that we are playing man with PRob at nickel, we are looking fucking deadly. The sacks all seem to be coverage sacks.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'm still livid. How sad is it that my unstable stoner ass has more foresight than the people with actual authority of this team? Any daft fucktard bobbing for dick at the county fair knew going into this season that the offensive line needed to be addressed. Compiling a makeshift receiving Corp and secondary out of your ass year to year doesn't even remotely sound like a good idea. They cut Smitty, greatest Panther ever, because they don't wanna pay $5 million for "declining production, but don't take into account he's 34 and still had to burden himself with carrying a team that is not put in any sort of position to get better.Organization clearly doesn't give a shit about sustained success, just cash money

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
@Reel & @GR8 2 B FL G8R, is Ingram actually turning the corner in y'all's eyes?

the jury is still out. I mean, this is the first time in his pro career he has been the sole back for entire games. I've seen his progression from his rookie year and he's definitely settled down in the fact that he is more patient with finding the holes and hits them with that burst that was missing his first couple of seasons. I think the pressure of being a Heisman running back was a lot for him and he was trying to do too much (see Reggie Bush in his first couple of seasons), but i think he could very well be a nice back moving forward.

Pierre doesnt have much left imo, and robinson is Ivory 2.0 but i dont think he would be able to sustain all of the punishment he delivers when carrying the ball so, we'll see i guess

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
@Wuf It helps if you just expect them to be ass every year. Makes the good years fun, and then you can play drinking games when we call a run play for a loss on 2nd or 3rd & long, or have a run-run-pass-punt drive.

Reactions: Wuf

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
@Wuf It helps if you just expect them to be ass every year. Makes the good years fun, and then you can play drinking games when we call a run play for a loss on 2nd or 3rd & long, or have a run-run-pass-punt drive.
Last year was so much fun, especially after the bad start. I'm glad I cherished it, and being at the game with the Hixon catch was incredible.

Like State, they can't just lose, they have to lose in an extremely excruciating fashion. That can manifest into drunk angry Wuf sometimes.

Heisman06

Don't know if this was posted yet. Can't stop laughing at this.

Happened last season. Clabo is in Houston now. Pretty funny but he was generally god-awful so it was probably the right call.

Big game for the Dolphins this week. We'll find out in the next few weeks whether Miami is looking for a new corch/QB at the end of the season or fighting for a playoff spot in the final weeks of the season. Getting any west coast team at home for a 1 PM start is usually a big advantage. Unfortunately, it's looking to be a pretty mild day so the humidity won't wear them down too much. Miami plays @ Detroit, vs. Buffalo (who own Miami in recent memory) and @ Denver to wrap up November so tomorrow's game is pretty-much a must-win with the Denver game a certain loss.

Pats-Broncs tomorrow. Should be a good one. Denver is the better team at this point, but playing in Foxboro, with some cold, windy weather should help to equalize things. I get the sense that Manning doesn't mentally handle playing in Foxboro against Brady and Belichick. It's in his head at this point. Kinda stating the obvious but it can't go overlooked given the circumstances.

He always tend to look uncomfortable in cold weather games and if it's at all windy that could really screw up Manning's already soft, wobbly throws. Looking like the winds will be between 16-22 MPH, gusting up to 40 MPH and blowing in from the open-end of the stadium from 4-8 PM tomorrow evening, according to accuweather. temps will be between 20-30 degrees, factoring in wind chill.

Belichick would be smart to take away the short middle, play bump and run with Revis and Browner and force Manning to go deep and to the sidelines. I'm looking forward to seeing how New England's secondary holds up. Statistically they're the best in the league to this point, but Manning is a different beast. Pass rush is big against Manning but I'd argue that disrupting the timing between him and his receivers is equally, if not more important. He doesn't do well when his initial read isn't there and he has to hold the ball and ad lib, regardless of the pressure around him. Somewhat concerned about the Pats' run D and how Denver may exploit that. Still, I can't imagine Manning is going to be all that happy with continually handing the ball off, regardless of the success it's generating. He's gonna want to sling it at some point.

Ware and Miller scare the hell out of me and I don't expect we'll be able to run for much. Gronk should be a matchup problem and I wouldn't be shocked in Amendola makes an appearance after having been relatively quiet to this point. Should be a great game and I wouldn't be shocked to see a lower scoring, defensive struggle (assuming the weather holds up). If the wind dies down, Denver may put up some points which would make it tough for the Pats. That said, if their OTs can hold up against Ware and Miller, it may be a shootout.

Haven't looked forward to a game this much in quite awhile.

Last edited:

Gatorfan4life

UCF Alumni
Happened last season. Clabo is in Houston now. Pretty funny but he was generally god-awful so it was probably the right call.

Big game for the Dolphins this week. We'll find out in the next few weeks whether Miami is looking for a new corch/QB at the end of the season or fighting for a playoff spot in the final weeks of the season. Getting any west coast team at home for a 1 PM start is usually a big advantage. Unfortunately, it's looking to be a pretty mild day so the humidity won't wear them down too much. Miami plays @ Detroit, vs. Buffalo (who own Miami in recent memory) and @ Denver to wrap up November so tomorrow's game is pretty-much a must-win with the Denver game a certain loss.

really is a must win. im already counting on losing to buffalo and denver. Defense is gonna have to step up big tomorrow. just cant trust the offense to get the job done right now.

Heisman06

really is a must win. im already counting on losing to buffalo and denver. Defense is gonna have to step up big tomorrow. just cant trust the offense to get the job done right now.

We have to break through against Buffalo soon but I'm in the mindset of "I won't believe it until I see it." Lions have been fairly beatable the past couple of weeks but they should be close to healthy with Megatron returning after the bye. First things first, we have to beat the Chargers. Rivers scares the hell out of me but not more than Tannehill does. He's a rollercoaster.

EDIT: Yes I said WE. Come at me bros.

bruin

huge game for both teams with 3 losses gunning for a WC berth.

Priest Holmes is getting honored today at Arrowhead. One of my favorite Chiefs growing up

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Ohjesus fuck. Cowboys and texans both play same time on Fox so of course I can't watch the texans/ eagles. Fuckity fuck fuck.