• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well you have that stat against the stat that NFL QBs hadn't thrown a single INT on the one yard line the entire year until that play.

Reactions: doh

NML

Katy perry had no cleavage? Glad I didn't waste my time on that.

Errbody a Monday morning QB. Worst play call of all time? Cmon now. Imagine if they had ran it, called time out, and then Wilson got sacked.

Did anyone make a joke about Brady's new truck having under inflated tires?

jdlikewhoa

b80a46dcc5237e4771a85c75ad78659a.jpg

fonzilla

I wonder if anyone is wary of hiring Bevel's dumbass now? For now on, whenever I see something stupid football related, I am calling it, "The Bevel."

R2D2

Odell and Edelman ain't shit. Post a pic with Tom, and then you're winning. His penis is golden. Ted 2 confirmed it.

bruin

season of the mock drafts has begun.

Seen mocks having the Chiefs take anyone from Dorial Green-Beckham to Andrus Peat at 18.

get mocked faggots \

R2D2

season of the mock drafts has begun.

Seen mocks having the Chiefs take anyone from Dorial Green-Beckham to Andrus Peat at 18.

get mocked faggots \

Doesn't matter who they take, with Andy Reid and Alex Smith the Chiefs will always be good but not good enough.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Lol the guy who punted to Eli Manning instead of running out the clock before halftime. Lost to Ole Miss because of that csucker. I was there, and even my ex gf knew the corch was a fuck up.

It was around the year Talib Kweli dropped Beautiful Struggle and also in the days of kazaa or morpheus. I believe she DLed some of Talibs cd and made me a mixtape featuring it and other songs. She called the cd, written in purple permanent marker, Zooks Beautiful Struggle. She had two googly eyes for the 0s in zook. Raise your glass for the one who got away....lets drink for the salt of the earth

Last edited: