• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NBA Thread

bruin

LeBron and his wife are in LA.

steve-urkel-learns-how-to-walk-o.gif

Bucksin04

I guess man. I grew up in a shitty town in east central florida. No way I ever want to move back. Brian must not sin enough for south florida.

*Looks at Brian Windhorst*

Does he strike you as someone who is constantly hitting up the beach and going out clubbing in Miami or do you think he's better suited to being in the Midwest?

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
If Lebron opts out I hope he goes to a team that is cheered for by an utopian who gave him a lot of grief so we can see them begrudgingly become a Lebron fan.

then you get to turn to 30 other teams and tell them to shut the fuck up, because they would have done the same.

I don't think the hate is LeBron as much as it is with the Heat in general. Wade, Chalmers, Anderson, Ray Ray, Riley, Spoelstra are all more hateable than LBJ. I think the "decision" and ESPN hype hate is long gone. The enjoyment from the Heat losing comes from group above, more than James himself imo

colb

I don't think the hate is LeBron as much as it is with the Heat in general. Wade, Chalmers, Anderson, Ray Ray, Riley, Spoelstra are all more hateable than LBJ. I think the "decision" and ESPN hype hate is long gone. The enjoyment from the Heat losing comes from group above, more than James himself imo

... And ESPN's schlong slober fest they have with James & the Heat.

I don't dislike James. I casually rooted for him the day he entered the league. But The Decision, and the 24 hour ESPN coverage of him is worn out. Then the commercial for the Lebron App. LAWD.

Aside from his ridiculous flops, I don't have a problem with him. It's everything surrounding him.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'll never understand the "I hate Player X because ESPN covers him too much!" argument.

…just stop watching ESPN, it's killing your brain cells anyway.

It's a wonderful trog trap by ESPN too. "Oh, you hate when we cover this guy? Click on our stories and tell us how you really feel." :trollface:

Every LeBron story's top comment is Hillbilly McButtfuck telling us how much he hates ESPN covering LeBron so much with 3,458 likes. All ESPN thinks is "Thanks for the page views."

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
It's amazing watching guys who root for perennial losers get chubbies when Lejuan loses.

-YTC
I can't remember ripping Lejuan on here so that makes no sense.

Its funny seeing people who know zero about basketball (and say the Heat are clearly better constructed) grasp at straws.

doh

This might be a contender for the dumbest non-Thudner/Pelicans NBA post.

Yep, it's all on Lejuan to make his teammates better at hitting open 3's.

-YTC
This is where you know zero: THE HEAT OTHER THAN LEJUAN WERE NOT GOOD. Did you see that bench? You think Mario Chalmers is good? You think Birdman should be the fourth or fifth best player on a championship team? You understand Riley built this team expecting GREG ODEN to give them something and thought Shane Battier wasn't done?

They were also counting on Wade to be the second best player on the team. He looked awesome in the Finals!!

They were "better constructed" to beat the Spurs yet have zero rim protectors against a team that constantly goes to the rack. This is why the Spurs got 1000s of open 3s because they had to collapse because again they have zero rim protectors against a team that constantly goes to the hole.

colb

I'll never understand the "I hate Player X because ESPN covers him too much!" argument.

…just stop watching ESPN, it's killing your brain cells anyway.

It's a wonderful trog trap by ESPN too. "Oh, you hate when we cover this guy? Click on our stories and tell us how you really feel." :trollface:

Every LeBron story's top comment is Hillbilly McButtfuck telling us how much he hates ESPN covering LeBron so much with 3,458 likes. All ESPN thinks is "Thanks for the page views."

Oh I don't hate Lebron (or Tebow) for insane amounts of media coverage. I hate the media. It's why I don't watch ESPN, unless there's a game on. Even then, they sneak in Lebron talk during games he's not in.

Shit, they were talking about Lebron during an OSU game once.

Doesn't mean I hate him. Just ESPN.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Oh I don't hate Lebron (or Tebow) for insane amounts of media coverage. I hate the media. It's why I don't watch ESPN, unless there's a game on. Even then, they sneak in Lebron talk during games he's not in.

Shit, they were talking about Lebron during an OSU game once.

Doesn't mean I hate him. Just ESPN.

Well he was probably at the game though.

I agree with you that it gets excessive but I think most of the people sit around and consume ESPN 24/7 and then proceed to hate people because they are covered a lot, not realizing their hate is the reason said player is covered a lot.

doh

Rock on, Skip.

-YTC
:laughing:

Your argument style is hilarious. Make moronic statement about Heat being better constructed, someone disagrees with you call them a Lejuan h8r (even though I've said he's completely carried this team) then call him Skip Bayless. Makes sense.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
All i said is that lejuan is part of the building of the team so if they win they are built better. They were built better for game 2,you cant deny that

colb

Let's construct a team to win the murderers row that is the Eastern Conference :

PG - Doesn't matter
SG - Doesn't matter
SF - Lejuan
PF - Doesn't matter
C - Doesn't matter

Bench: Collection of old dudes looking for one final shot at a title before retirement.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
:laughing:

Your argument style is hilarious. Make moronic statement about Heat being better constructed, someone disagrees with you call them a Lejuan h8r (even though I've said he's completely carried this team) then call him Skip Bayless. Makes sense.

Thank you.

I'll give you the opportunity to go back and actually read where this whole "TeaM ConSTruCtIOnzz!111!!" started. Then we can talk like adults.

-YTC

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Just got trolled by ticketmaster:

"Attention ticket holder! We just learned that your event will not occur: Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs AmericanAirlines Arena Tuesday, June 17th at 9PM"

you just learned, huh motherfivker?