• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NBA Off-Season Thread

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Do you have to see a doctor for your erection that lasts more than four hours for your hard on for Jrue?

Srs question

Mame YO

slings rocks
What's goin' on in here?

Basketball: I've been thinking about free agents... What do you'll think this next crop is going to look like? How much do you think your teams' FAs will be worth?

i was thinking about it because both Matthews and Lopez will he FAs after this season, and they'll both command more than they're making now. Matthews might end up with something like 4yr/36m or so I'd guess. Lopez between 10-11m per year, maybe? I wonder where the blazers are with their valuation of these guys, and if they plan on cutting one loose. I also wonder how the possible $80m salary cap in a couple years makes those deals acceptable. Idk.

What about ur FAs?

CJ_24

Can I name the bucks organization a free agent and ship them to seattle for some pot to be named later?

Reel

Community Liaison
BzC77jzCIAAwv2C.jpg:large

Reel

Community Liaison
Don't worry. That was moreso making fun of the DONE DEAL meme 'round here. Every reputable reporter has shot it down. No Ray Allen to the Cavs...yet.

where is that gym dude who nailed the LeBron signing? What has he reported?

Bucksin04

where is that gym dude who nailed the LeBron signing? What has he reported?

I stopped following shirtless personal trainer dude on Twitter although he still follows me. No clue what inside info he has. I'm waiting on the cupcake shop to break the news.

Reel

Community Liaison
I stopped following shirtless personal trainer dude on Twitter although he still follows me. No clue what inside info he has. I'm waiting on the cupcake shop to break the news.

he was right when we all clowned him tho :laughing:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
His plan is working to perfection. Cleveland I'm coming home. Hurrah for the returning hero! He's really just back as part of the ultimate troll on Dan Gilbert. He is going to be screening teammates all year long and trying to ensure the Cavs don't win the title.

evil1

I thought LeBron had an eidetic memory allowing him to remember every basketball play he ever made. Jonah Hill fail.

Brick

Yeah that was actually the most human thing lebron has ever done since he became brandbot. That's all the five seconds of NBA ill watch this year

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I read that ads are about to become part of the NBA jerseys.

Hope all you soccer gheys are happy now

They've been saying that for like 3 years now. I bet the NBA's TV partners wouldn't want fewer commercials because of uniform ads, especially with this gigantic new TV contract.

kingssc

They've been saying that for like 3 years now. I bet the NBA's TV partners wouldn't want fewer commercials because of uniform ads, especially with this gigantic new TV contract.
It looks like ESPN/Turner are going to get some of the uniform ad money in the new deal.