• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 MLB Thread: No Noodles

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
B0goekeCIAAH3I6.jpg

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Gonna get it back today, I feel it. Bum was a monster last night, and we relegated back to that team in August.

Reely like chances the the next three, even with two in their ball park.

Renegade

Charge on!
Buster Olney says Joe Maddon leaving the Rays effective immediately.

Dear Rays: I am very sorry for your loss. As a sign of friendship, I am gifting you Fredi Gonzalez and BJ Upton. May they return you to your former glory.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Over/Under on Pants Mode:OFF for Plotty if the Royals win the WS?

Bet your ass pants mode off will be in full force.

should be able to attack Vogelsong. And fuck them for "watering the infield". Still kicked ass last night and will do it again.

sunday might be tuff if Bum comes to start game 5.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
what better way to end a great day than with the inane ramblings of Joe Buck

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Baseball needs to do patriotic songs after every inning. Yankee Doodle Dandy, Ur a Grand Old Flag, etc. I want it to feel like it's 7:30am and I am a third grader every time.

Shit, if we can find 54 songs maybe they can do it after every single out. That would rule

Last edited:

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Done and Yosted tonight. Brought a half dead Vargas out for the fifth, then not running Dyson in the sixth. Tonight's game has been simply frustrating as shit. Like Bo Pelini Tim Beck inept offense frustrating.

Time me to start the fireballs

Renegade

Charge on!
Done and Yosted tonight. Brought a half dead Vargas out for the fifth, then not running Dyson in the sixth. Tonight's game has been simply frustrating as shit. Like Bo Pelini Tim Beck inept offense frustrating.

Time me to start the fireballs

Just setting up for the epic 3-1 comeback like in 85.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Kansas City averaging a 48.9 rating for the World Series. There's going to be a whole lot of pant-less people running around if the Royals win the series. Then, whole lot of late summer 2015 babbies being born.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Holy shit. The sun came up this morning. While it might be a tough one tonight, we did get to Bum in the regular season. Knowing what KC has endured this season, I feel we get it back tonight. Big Game has a huge chip on his shoulder, he must pitch lights out tonight. Get the game to the 6th with a lead - it's pretty much game over.

Renegade

Charge on!
Braves signed Kevin Seitzer as the hitting coach. I'm really excited, so far as coaching hires go in baseball. He's the guy that put the Royals in the position they're in having developed Butler, Perez, Gordon, and Hosmer (Hosmer went to shit the year after Seitzer left). Then he improved production for most of the Blue Jays hitters this year. And I think his approach of going the other way more and taking more walks will really help in Atlanta. It's what Terry Pendleton was doing before they moved him to 1st base coach, despite the fact that we had one of the top offenses in the game under his tutelage. Definitely much more exciting hires than our past two hitting coaches, whose track records were much more mixed.

Last year with Seitzer, the Jays were 4th in AL in runs and BA, 2nd in OPS, 3rd in OBP and slugging%, after ranking 7th or lower in each category in 2013.