• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 MLB Thread: No Noodles

osick87

Community Liaison
Good Lord

sloth-follow-your-dreams.gif

Wolfman21

so...Dee Gordon...

.426/.452/.529 on May 14th. Has 17 games with 2+ hits in 32 games played including 11 of his last 16. Insane stretch

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fuck the cards. Eating that Detroit ass

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What if i told you

The cards are on Sunday night baseball again

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Was a bit concerned last week but glad to see we are back to Cardinals or Yankees on Sunday Night Baseball.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Houston has shown they arent very bright anyways.. plus. Just another factor as to why our rebuild is better. The article isn't about owners Alleged unwillingness to spend..
They're leading a division with a team with one of the biggest payrolls, TEH GENIUS BEANE and the biggest spenders in FA the last two years... They aren't very bright.

Renegade

Charge on!
Braves could totally afford him at a price that reflects his production (~$15m, having made $13m this year and next), which isn't the $20-25m/year he's going to get. He's an elite defensive player but he is not an elite offensive player. His offensive production is basically Nick Markakis, so given his elite defense, Heyward, in my view, is worth $15m/year, and that's taking into account that the Braves overpaid Markakis. Heyward is not a 30-30 guy like everyone believes he could/should be; he's a 15-15 guy with a .260 average who walks a lot but also disappears from the lineup for weeks at a time.

Ran across this doing a search. $23m/yr...nope. Great deal and Heyward is still worth the $15m I was talking about (maybe) and nothing more.