• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 MLB Thread: No Noodles

S

Sink

I'm going to channel my inner Gooksta and link to a write-up on the Yankees farm system (Kiley McDaniels at Fangraphs): Evaluating the Prospects: New York Yankees

It's been nice to see the farm system start to trend up a bit, just hope Severino, Judge, and Bird can keep it going at the higher levels. Also will be interesting to see how their crazy July 2nd spending works out for them.

@Yankee151 @ZackMills

Gooksta

I'm going to channel my inner Gooksta and link to a write-up on the Yankees farm system (Kiley McDaniels at Fangraphs): Evaluating the Prospects: New York Yankees

It's been nice to see the farm system start to trend up a bit, just hope Severino, Judge, and Bird can keep it going at the higher levels. Also will be interesting to see how their crazy July 2nd spending works out for them.

@Yankee151 @ZackMills
Judge is another Dave Winfield in the making

Gooksta

Cuban Yoan Moncada set to be cleared to be a free agent. Boston, Yanks and Dogers are expected to open their wallets. Moncada says he won't discount cubs chances per they won't be able to spend till July 2.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Cuban Yoan Moncada set to be cleared to be a free agent. Boston, Yanks and Dogers are expected to open their wallets. Moncada says he won't discount cubs chances per they won't be able to spend till July 2.
I think the Giants might go in on him too.

Also @Yankee151 Nady made his debut without playing in the minors but did go to the minors after that.

Gooksta

I'm wary of Cuban shortstops.

see Alex Guerrero and Arruebarrena disasters.
Both of those guys were glove heavy prospects with little offensive upside.. Moncada is a offensive talent. Said offensive talent to match yasiel Puig

osick87

Community Liaison
shawn_thornton_laughing_GIF_medium.gif

Gooksta

Giants 29th... hilarious how the "experts" keep on ranking the Giants so low in team rankings yet somehow they keep on using homegrown players to win titles/trade players who win them titles.
They were up there when bumgarner, and Posey were in the minors.

Gooksta

Yoan Moncada sweepstakes are off and running

My guess yanks end up with him.. and he gets over 150 million total

osick87

Community Liaison
Shields would be good for the Jays since his price tag has gone down. Sadly it's rumored that he doesn't want to go there.