• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2013-14 Premier League

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You know Wo taught him secret ridiculous keeper plays, that was one of them

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just need him to take a piss behind the ad wall during a stoppage now

Chase

Bn249cHCMAExVuM.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think it is supposed to be tiger face paint but the net effect is just lame as hell

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah that was a great game. Exciting end after Arsenal scored.

Gus called a perfect game too.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Am happy with result.

It will ensure Arsenal's brass has renewed faith in Wenger, and will allow him to buy little boys for at least another 5 years, and thus prevent them from seriously competing for the title. :trollface:

For reel doe, congrats Gooners.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
See this is why Americans don't take this shit seriously.

Arsenal is congratulating hull as they walk off rather than screaming vague insults at them with a sideline reporter.

chibob

There is a video which I cant find where he scares a player.

The player has just got off the team bus and hes got his headphones on so hes not really paying attention to his surroundings and then boom gunnersaurus!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@Kella new TV just for the final? :laughing:

Just now seeing this. Nah, my 52" has had issues for years, and was only 60hz. Watching PBS Frontline in 1080p feed on this is incredible. It's not quite 4k, but it's a hell of a lot better than watching some shitty 720 sports feed from Fox

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah it's really nice. Screen is super reflective, but after doing some digging, found out that pretty much nobody is making matte screens anymore for budget TVs. So it's not even really a con as it's simply not an option to get a non-reflective screen these days.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What model did you get?

$1000

The 240hz is noticeable, especially for content that actually makes use of 1080p. Of course this was coming from a 60hz model that's over 5 years old, so it is literally 4 times faster refresh rate.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
$1000

The 240hz is noticeable, especially for content that actually makes use of 1080p. Of course this was coming from a 60hz model that's over 5 years old, so it is literally 4 times faster refresh rate.

I'm coming from the same situation. I got a 46" Samsung now that's 5+ years old. I had to replace capacitors on it a few year back. Its fine, but prices are so low these days and after buying a PS4, I want to upgrade to a 50".