• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 20/21 Association SZN - 75 years

evil1

shake1.jpg

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
It's fun watching people realize what Jazz fans have known for a while. I'm not saying this means they'll win it all or even get to the next round (as much as I'd love to see a team that just plays ball beat a team built with superstar friends like the Nets win it). But that doesn't mean they aren't a legitimately good team.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
nothing like good ol homer confirmation bias in sports

Very true. But also, truth is truth. It's one thing to think the team you support is good when they are really mediocre. But I think in this case, the homer bias is accurate. It happens when a team is actually good.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Should I watch ma'NUGGZ get swept in person? Free tickets have been offered

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I didn't think it could get any worse than CP3 punching Julius Hodge in the balls...truly a full circle FML moment

Thankfully I'm too broken to feel much of anything these days

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They gonna add that game to the list of 2021 PG County murders? KD and Uncle Jeff lol

evil1

And in other news Kawhi may be out with a knee injury and Chris Paul is reportedly in the COVID protocol.

If Chris Paul misses playoff games and perhaps his best last chance to go to the Finals because he didn't get vaccinated, then he is an idiot.

bruin

NBA has had it out for Paul. You’re telling me with the testing all season, he just now gets lumped in and hasn’t even tested positive? Something is fishy here.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
So I say the Jazz are good and I'm called a homer.

But someone can say that the NBA has some vendetta against Chris Paul and no one even bats an eye?

a61f39b3392c94fa72292a0d8203fcc8.gif