• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 20/21 Association SZN - 75 years

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Yeah man. Crackstreams don't seem to be working anymore. Must be the Feds
Thinking off the top the noggin here and it’s flash so it won’t load in this old iPhone 7. Buuut it should be nba4live.xyz
Lmk either way por favor

Wolfman21

Lamelo with 12 pts, 9 rebounds, 7 assists in 19 minutes through the 3rd Q in his first matchup against his brother. Lonzo has 5, 2 and 3 in 30 minutes.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Its the 5 seconds where he looks like a frozen 2k player that gets me
Everything is amazing, the shot is just the cherry on top. I actually laugh out loud when I think about it because it's so good. When I first saw it I just saw the shot and that was great, but yeah the frozen 5 seconds where he is debating how to not dribble is what gets me.

Wolfman21

Hornets on a 4 game winning streak. Hayward earning his money, Balls first bad shooting night but made up for it with 14 rebounds, 7 assists and 3 steals.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'd take him for DLo
:laughing:

If the Rockets took any deal involving DLo they should fold the franchise. The DUBZ getting a 1st out of that deal last year was a FLEECE.

Reportz are saying Philly put Ben on the table. If that's true, Rockets would be insane not to take that deal. They aren't getting a better player from anyone else.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
:laughing:

If the Rockets took any deal involving DLo they should fold the franchise. The DUBZ getting a 1st out of that deal last year was a FLEECE.

Reportz are saying Philly put Ben on the table. If that's true, Rockets would be insane not to take that deal. They aren't getting a better player from anyone else.
I'd take a bag of chips for DLo

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'd take a bag of chips for DLo
He really sucks. At least Wiggins can play some D. I can't believe the Ws got a 1st out of it too. I feel bad for you guys.

I kinda wonder if the Wolves are having a tough time finding a buyer because most of them want to move the team. I think that's part of why Vegas/Seattle are going to be expansion teams. Those 2 markets are too good for a new owner to pass up buying a team then moving them to.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
He really sucks. At least Wiggins can play some D. I can't believe the Ws got a 1st out of it too. I feel bad for you guys.

I kinda wonder if the Wolves are having a tough time finding a buyer because most of them want to move the team. I think that's part of why Vegas/Seattle are going to be expansion teams. Those 2 markets are too good for a new owner to pass up buying a team then moving them to.
Wiggins is garbage too especially with his contract but DLo does nothing for the Wolves.

I think that's a huge reason they can't find one. Taylor wants the buyer to keep them in MN but the only group that really has that as a priority is KG's group but Taylor and KG really don't like each other. I'm honestly surprised Seattle hasn't got a team yet.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
LeVert has been killing it for me in fantasy. Dude better still get his shots in HOU but better be in HOU than fighting for shots with KD, HARDEN, and KYRIE. There's only one ball!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
LE VERT is also a boss. Plus 4 swaps on top. What in the world were they thinking? Those three are going to murder each other on the court for the ball

CJ_24

I would prefer that the Wolves stay in Minnesota. I like the ability to attend nba games. You know, back when we could attend sporting events

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
PICKS TO HOUSTON ROCKETS: Brooklyn's three unprotected first-round draft picks -- 2022, 2024 and 2026 -- in the deal, plus pick swaps in 2021, 2023, 2025 and 2027. Also, Cleveland's 2022 first-round pick, via the Milwaukee Bucks.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: