• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#2 Alabama vs WVU - 3:30EST - ABC - 40lb Box

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
sad-panda.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Karl Joseph has been doing pretty good this game.I think the main reason is because he used to play free safety and he's not used to playing in the box.

Maybe so. Every time I see him, he goes flying to the opposite side of the field and the RB cuts back and picks up 15 yards.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Oh, well. Good performance from WVU to only lose by a TD (refs scored 3). Trickett looks good.

Big Tide33

We lose 3 games this year. We will be "ok" on offense, and do just enough to win 9 games. The defense is going to struggle against A&M, Auburn, and Miss St. I would throw Ole Miss into that mix, but Bo Wallace is a fucking retard. You just get the feeling that the run is going to unravel this year. It's hard to win 10 games every year for such a long stretch. We get zero pressure from our front 4.

JAR201166

We lose 3 games this year. We will be "ok" on offense, and do just enough to win 9 games. The defense is going to struggle against A&M, Auburn, and Miss St. I would throw Ole Miss into that mix, but Bo Wallace is a fucking retard. You just get the feeling that the run is going to unravel this year. It's hard to win 10 games every year for such a long stretch. We get zero pressure from our front 4.
JOBOB?