• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#2 Alabama vs WVU - 3:30EST - ABC - 40lb Box

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
So we're going to get 40lb box'd without any K.Y. , but damn it we're going to look sweet doing it.

All white unis from last year along with new all-white cleats.

Hopefully they don't get stained with blood when the raep gets too bad.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Well if we were ever going to give them a good game, game #1 is a good time to do it, especially against a team with a new QB, new OC, and some guys suspended. We managed to give OKlahoma a really good game last year early in the season when they were running with a 2QB system (sorta, they took Knight out, anyway). Gotta win the turnover battle if we don't want it to be an 80lb box.

JAR201166

where the hell is jobob I cant go all anti homer but I fully expect kiffin to make some stupid call at least once...

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
WVU needs to make the most of every opportunity, they can't do shit like that where they move past midfield and stall out or have to use timeouts on 3rd and 11

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
I mean I wouldn't be surprised if WVU gets raped this game, but they already looked better than last year. Not quite the Steve Slaton and Pat White days though.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Kevin White would have dropped that last year. Really surprised with our offense thus far. I think the biggest difference is the line playing really well and Trickett making good decisions.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Trickett is playing great. Only mistake thus far with that sack that cost them points.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
831436869.gif

seriously, fuck alabama