• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#2 Alabama vs # 3 Michigan State

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why does buffet need 50 people to play margaritaville

Wooly

Wow, I have not seen one side of a conflict so embarrassed since the civil war.

I have not seen someone lay down that easy since I was last in the company of southern women.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Why does buffet need 50 people to play margaritaville

Steel drums, drum set, bass, keyboard, Jimmy on rhythm, lead guitar, trumpet, and two backup singers with one strumming along.

I've played in larger ensembles before for events much smaller than that. Surprised he didn't have a full horn section.

Most gigs like that would call for at least another trumpet, a trombone, two saxes, and maybe a few other winds.

Letterman had a bigger band.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Why couldn't Ohio State do this to MSU? Not that we would have beaten them anyway, but they really should have done this to MSU.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Schafer band played real music though

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Clemson looked very impressive. Watson didn't look all-world like he has in other games, but the team as a whole executed.

In both playoff games, the team with better line play won - plain and simple.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Why couldn't Ohio State do this to MSU? Not that we would have beaten them anyway, but they really should have done this to MSU.
Bad play calling in a monsoon. Weather shouldn't be completely discounted in that game. It was miserable. Weird things happen in crazy weather.

guardman23

Clemson looked very impressive. Watson didn't look all-world like he has in other games, but the team as a whole executed.

In both playoff games, the team with better line play won - plain and simple.
maybe bama should practice against Jsu all week to get ready for Clemson then they could get ready for ndsu with our offense