• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

124th Annual Winter Meetings in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!!

Realignment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Only 8 guys voted... interesting that 6 made it. Munoz and Mustard were 1 vote away. Karp and Paz 2 votes away. A little surprising no votes for Alvarado.

Didn't see Gerard Fernandez or Booker Keivit on the ballot. Might've voted for Fernandez... probably not but considered it.

doh

Yeah I would've voted for Karp but I thought the 10 guys I voted for were better. But that's the problem with the back log is you can only do 10 votes. But clearing out 6 guys will make it easier.

Luke Gwilt, Karshev and Moritz all up for election next year.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
WBL News: Pre-Season Begins
Saturday, February 1st, 2070
One season yields to another...and it is a time when a young man's fancy turns to baseball. The Boys of the Diamond will soon be here in all their radiant glory to put some sparkle, purpose, and meaning back into the lives of baseball fans everywhere.

Wolfman21

so are we only doing a 2 day sim tonight or are we going half of spring training?

I'd rather a 2 day sim as I have alot of guys that i want as non roster invitees to try and get them some PT with the big team

doh

Save us @anyone

I want to see if Lorenzo Rodriguez can break the all-time hits record.

Schauwn

Forgive me for not knowing how this works, but is my spring training roster the same as my 40-man? Before ST started I'm pretty sure I had just 25 on my WBL roster, and now there's way more...