• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

119th Annual WBL Winter Meetings in SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA!!!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Why sign Sal Lynch @Travis7401 ?

I dont even have a catcher. You've got a greater starter and a solid backup with good defense. Sal hit under .200 last year and has average at best defense. Makes no sense on your part.

My solid backup with good defense hit .171 last season and has no power at all. Sal will make a better backup and backup catcher was one of my biggest leaks last year. I assume he only hit poorly last year because your team is a dumpster fire so I won't hold it against him. Under Douglass' tutelage I expect him to hit for >.700 OPS which is must better than Whiteway gives me.

I'll give you Whiteway for Free.99 if you salty.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
He's probably the worst defensive C in the game right now. 20% RTO with a 75 arm. HMMMMM Another anti-ratings man is actually a ratings man

Were you replying to me or Lloyd with this? That's a huge reason I'm moving on with a new backup catcher, lol. His only upside was defense and then he had a 20% RTO :laughing:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

clint-grimace.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well if ur tanking, like Lloyd, then it doesn't matter. And if you're Wolfman, then I actively want to give bad advice and pass it off as good advice, just in case.

If someone has an 80 ability catcher doe, I'd probably give up a 1st for him

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Glad I was able to get my albtross HARPO for 40M+ SQUIGGLIES. About 20M of that bonus represents the subsequent budget drop I'm going to get next offseason.

jdlikewhoa

I assume between my draft and IFA catchers, I've got a future C, 1B and DH locked in for a long time.

And there's Paco who's going to play Ironman beisbol (and this is solely based off of Yankees assessment because I haven't even looked at his pitching ratings yet)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I was in on him and was going to use him as a SP. You could always reevaluate once he's ready to leave the IC but 80 stamina and good stuff is worth a try

Wolfman21

What the flying fuck? Last Sim my offer was favored, 3 day Sim and Contreras signs with another team? When the fuck has that shit ever happened?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I can't believe you paid that Bum $10M when Orlando signed the better international FA 3B for a minor league contract.

What a time to be alive.

Somehow I never saw that guy when I was looking at FAs or I would have overpaid for him instead. Let's be honest - I had money to waste and be seemed like a good insurance if Bjorno doesn't sign an extension or dies. My scout has THIS BUM as having better contact and power than OSA (just like with Gadd) so he could be money well spent or he could another overpaid BUM.

Wolfman21

I think that has been the case for a while.

Iirc, the high priced guys wouldn't sign until the first long Sim. But I haven't really been around the ifa game for a few seasons so I could be wrong. Just bummed because I would have definitely won Contreras and melsert with what I was planning on throwing down on them tonight. But oh well

Lloyd Carr

youll got any of them CF's available for trade?

Not looking for a unicorn. Just someone who can play the position and is more of an everyday guy than a 4th OF or platoon guy.