• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#1 Alabama vs U$C 8pm ET ABC

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
RSftySf.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I know the ESS EEE SEE gets all of the ELITE talent but how da fook does USC have so many absolute BUMS on the field tonight?

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I predicted 40-17, but damn, son.

I predict 6-6. When they showed Helton at the beginning of the game with that SC ball cap on, I thought he bore an unfortunate and uncanny resemblance to Paul Hackett.

Difference is that Hackett's offenses were at least usually competent. I know Bama always has good defenders, but they looked like the Denver Broncos against this punchless, incompetent offense.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
I predicted 40-17, but damn, son.

I predict 6-6. When they showed Helton at the beginning of the game with that SC ball cap on, I thought he bore an unfortunate and uncanny resemblance to Paul Hackett.

Difference is that Hackett's offenses were at least usually competent. I know Bama always has good defenders, but they looked like the Denver Broncos against this punchless, incompetent offense.

The most concerning part is the attitude. We had Bama confused and frustrated for a quarter and a half. But Bama had that look that we had in the Carroll era; that "we'll figure this out and win. We know it and they know it" look.

We had the "holy crap!?! How are we winning this?" look.

As soon as they scored, our team's collective butthole puckered, and it was over. That's a bad fucking sign for the rest of the season.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
The most concerning part is the attitude. We had Bama confused and frustrated for a quarter and a half. But Bama had that look that we had in the Carroll era; that "we'll figure this out and win. We know it and they know it" look.

We had the "holy crap!?! How are we winning this?" look.

As soon as they scored, our team's collective butthole puckered, and it was over. That's a bad fucking sign for the rest of the season.

Well, I hope they can turn it around. I mean, throwing a young team, starting a new quarterback, on a "neutral site" game that happens to be the biggest stadium in the NFL, and against a team and program that has been the biggest monster in CFB since, perhaps ever - is enough to produce shell-shock.

Still, I would say I expected a bit more from USC. A scoring drive or two, perhaps. A few big plays from our supposedly talented skill position players. A handful of solid tackles for loss from our defense (well, okay, there was a bit of that).

Instead, the team looked incredibly average in almost all aspects. Run game was nonexistent. Pass game looked like a high school team with a converted baseball player at QB. Defense couldn't stop drives. Special teams were special in the short bus sense of the word. I obviously never expected some kind of miracle against the defending national Champs, but I was hoping to see a feisty, spirited, spit-in-your-face scrappy team that would at least get in a few good shots at Alabama before going down.

This game was as one-sided as a crocodile against a baby zebra.

Brick

If they play like that, yeah, 6-6. Even when they were up 3-0 you were just waiting for the inevitable to happen. Alabama's first touchdown felt like the end of the game. And it actually would have been. A 465-194 yardage edge is embarrassing. And how easily Alabama had big plays in the passing game with brand new QBs. The offense looked terrible. I would not be surprised with a 1-3 start. Even Utah State next week is a threat in my opinion, especially if USC starts out poorly. USU has played major conference teams very well lately and they won't be intimidated.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Well, I hope they can turn it around. I mean, throwing a young team, starting a new quarterback, on a "neutral site" game that happens to be the biggest stadium in the NFL, and against a team and program that has been the biggest monster in CFB since, perhaps ever - is enough to produce shell-shock.

Still, I would say I expected a bit more from USC. A scoring drive or two, perhaps. A few big plays from our supposedly talented skill position players. A handful of solid tackles for loss from our defense (well, okay, there was a bit of that).

Instead, the team looked incredibly average in almost all aspects. Run game was nonexistent. Pass game looked like a high school team with a converted baseball player at QB. Defense couldn't stop drives. Special teams were special in the short bus sense of the word. I obviously never expected some kind of miracle against the defending national Champs, but I was hoping to see a feisty, spirited, spit-in-your-face scrappy team that would at least get in a few good shots at Alabama before going down.

And they punted from the 50 while losing. Nevar forget!

Soonerfan09

They might not have been spit-in-your face scrappy, but at least they were stomp-on-your crotch scrappy.

jobob 5.0

I Am Reborn
Ugh. Bama looks like shit for a quarter and a half, before USC just completley rolls over (seriously Trojans, wtf was that?) and then piles it on against a 6-6 team... and everyone in the media can't wait to suck their dicks all week long.

I can totally see Western Carolina/Kentucky (whichever) being a trap game that goes late into the 4th or (god forbid) overtime like UT/App State.

...As the old saying goes: if you've got 3 QBs, you've got no QBs. Got to pick a starter. Probably the black dude, because the OL didn't play too well and I assume he's faster than the white boys. The offense really missed Henry, and there is no one that I see in that backfield that is only the same level as him... or Yeldon... or Richardson... or Ingram... or, fuck, Glen Coffee. Front 7 is still stout, so that's good, but that also makes it hard to get a read on the secondary, because poor Zach Browne looked like a doe in headlights in the pocket all night. No mobile QBs to try, USC? They are still a question-mark as far as I'm concerned.

Assuming they make it past Western, they may very well have their hands full with an Ole Miss team that looked a helluva lot better than them in the first half. The good news is that the rest of the SEC looks like a shitshow, so I still see this being a 10-win team with a decent shot at Atlanta if they can make it past Ole Miss.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Western is terrible even for FCS, you'll have the starters pulled by halftime

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
There's a big difference between Western Carolina and Western Kentucky lol, though probably not for Bama.

Can't wait to watch us win this week, I look forward to winning another title. Roll Todd

JAR201166

Ugh. Bama looks like shit for a quarter and a half, before USC just completley rolls over (seriously Trojans, wtf was that?) and then piles it on against a 6-6 team... and everyone in the media can't wait to suck their dicks all week long.

I can totally see Western Carolina/Kentucky (whichever) being a trap game that goes late into the 4th or (god forbid) overtime like UT/App State.

...As the old saying goes: if you've got 3 QBs, you've got no QBs. Got to pick a starter. Probably the black dude, because the OL didn't play too well and I assume he's faster than the white boys. The offense really missed Henry, and there is no one that I see in that backfield that is only the same level as him... or Yeldon... or Richardson... or Ingram... or, fuck, Glen Coffee. Front 7 is still stout, so that's good, but that also makes it hard to get a read on the secondary, because poor Zach Browne looked like a doe in headlights in the pocket all night. No mobile QBs to try, USC? They are still a question-mark as far as I'm concerned.

Assuming they make it past Western, they may very well have their hands full with an Ole Miss team that looked a helluva lot better than them in the first half. The good news is that the rest of the SEC looks like a shitshow, so I still see this being a 10-win team with a decent shot at Atlanta if they can make it past Ole Miss.
Yes