• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#1 Alabama vs U$C 8pm ET ABC

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Apologies for not doing a spell check on a post. Now I remember why I only browse anymore.

I love seeing the young ones from years ago now all grown up and posting. Makes me yearn for the days of GoHuskies. So what are the youth of today up to on this board besides being hall monitors?

Uyzdxlu.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I love seeing the young ones from years ago now all grown up and posting. Makes me yearn for the days of GoHuskies. So what are the youth of today up to on this board besides being hall monitors?

WHERE MY UTOPIA GONE!?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Who cares he's not playing? That guy sounds like the biggest piece of shit imaginable.

Bdub

Osa was one of the best line backers to ever come out of Utah and I am so glad he didn't commit to the Utes. Dude can rot in jail.

Soonerfan09

Bama's oline is going to have to get it together and they're going to have figure out how to run the ball if they want to beat SC. Their defense might be able carry the load, but they'll have to keep the pressure on Browne and might need a couple turnovers or big special teams plays.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Bama's oline is going to have to get it together and they're going to have figure out how to run the ball if they want to beat SC. Their defense might be able carry the load, but they'll have to keep the pressure on Browne and might need a couple turnovers or big special teams plays.

Dint worry, they will. USC can't do shit against this Bama defense. They've had several nice opportunities, but can't turn them into anything. Browne looks confused af.

Soonerfan09

Dint worry, they will. USC can't do shit against this Bama defense. They've had several nice opportunities, but can't turn them into anything. Browne looks confused af.
I've been very unimpressed with Zach Banner so far. Not sure if it's him or if it's Bama's D-line/LBs, but he hasn't looked great imo.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That's game, blouses.

What the hell was that corner doing? Dominated the route and then just gave up.