• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#1 Alabama vs U$C 8pm ET ABC

Lightningwar

Administrator
Is that a picture from inside the jail of former bama players that would play in this game?

Last edited:

BamaRedwingsFan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
625c53078cc78da27adf94ac8dd335ca.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Imagine Trump as a college football coach. :laughing:

"We'really gonna, we're gonna, you know - win this game. We're gonna do it by being better than the other team, and just..just be better than them. We're gonna build a defense that will be so strong, so strong I tell ya - so strong that nobody that we don't want to will ever get into the end zone. And or offense? Our offense will be so powerful that no one will be able to stop it. No one! My staff, I tell ya, my staff is the greatest coaching staff ever. My staff and I are going to build a team that's so strong, so powerful, that other teams won't even want to openly challenge us on the field. What are they afraid of? What do they fear? It's because my defense will be so strong, so so so strong, and we'll build it by taking away their recruits and players and making them play for us instead. And our offense will just be - just you know, able to screw touchdowns all the time, anytime they want."

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
years ago, how many pages do you think this thread would've been by now?

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Charles Davis?

You mean Clarence Davis?

Anyway, I suspect that the thousands of pounds of tile that fell on @Mame YO 's coworker will approximate the weight of rape that USC will experience.

If anything good comes out of this for the Trojans, it will be that they've already experienced hell in Week 1 and thus all future opponents will be easy by comparison.