• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. jordanc71428

The New BSCFL, 2015 Rosters, with that new Coke taste

@SJGMoney go ahead and play comp, not gonna be able to get on til late tonight Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jordanc71428

I might get a chance to play some tonight @SJGMoney if you are available. I'll only be able to like between 9:30 and 11:30 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jordanc71428

Sorry Walter, I set myself to auto, got stuck at work until about 11:30 and had to come home and fill out work forms before It got to late as I'm in the middle of switching jobs and so you're free to play me whenever you can. Just as a heads up I'll probably just be on auto pilot for the next...
  4. jordanc71428

Ok I'm stuck at work til 11 but I can play after I get home Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jordanc71428

No big deal, would you rather play tomorrow? Trying to spend some time with the family but I can play if you need to Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jordanc71428

Im available most of tomorrow night if you wanna play then, just let me know you're availability Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jordanc71428

I think it's Walter 232 or something like that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. jordanc71428

Ya thought maybe for a second that would be my game changer but my d was rough and I got forced in to passing with a qb that couldn't really throw an accurate ball and it snowballed in to one big mess Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. jordanc71428

Gg @RamesuThe1 a well deserved win, you outplayed me for sure and your team is much more talented than mine. Until next year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. jordanc71428

Kirk having his usual star performance... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. jordanc71428

Lookin like a blowout guys, my d can't get his o stopped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. jordanc71428

Same Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. jordanc71428

Ok she is leaving a little early so I should be ready at 730 instead Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. jordanc71428

Tonight should be fine @RamesuThe1 I have the little one until 830 ish but I can hop on after Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. jordanc71428

I mean I was in the middle of wedding rehearsal and stuff idk what you wanted me to do Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. jordanc71428

Sorry again, kid was asleep at 10ish but was stuck with family at rehearsal dinner til midnight. These are the worst couple days for me to try and get a user game in because I'm a groomsmen at my sisters wedding Saturday and so I'm stuck with rehearsal and the wedding, but tomorrow night after...
  17. jordanc71428

No only partial custody, um momma is working tonight and tonight is my overnight, things aren't great between me and momma currently in court over custody Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. jordanc71428

Ya, bath at 8:30 and by the time she settles down and I get her in bed its atleast 10:30, she is only 1 1/2 so she's pretty full of energy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. jordanc71428

Hopefully the little one will head to bed early so let's shoot for 10:30? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. jordanc71428

Lol please don't remind me, seriously the dumbest thing I've ever had to deal with Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk