• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. H

Principles of Pro Style Offenses

How many formations have a package moving the TE2 out wide? My backup is the much better reciever but I dont know how to get him out wide without making him the #1 which Id rather not do
  2. H

NCAAplaybooks site

What happened to this site? ANyone find a clone?
  3. H

Alright I'll try. Im not used to being in anything but the gun in this game. I can't fathom how you guys can have a 3 play formation in a book. Then again I want an option/RNS playbook which requires a whole lot of plays to mesh
  4. H

See I try to snag everything in one go. I think nearly every run with a pulling guard will be removed since they rarely work and keep stripping from there. From UC, which I'm pretty unfamiliar with which runs are zone vs man blocking? It's not nearly as intuitive to me as I fee it should be
  5. H

How do you guys keep play counts down? I want to be able to have a lot of different formations that have the same personnel groupings but could be anything formation wise ((i.e 2RB/3WR could be I-Slot, Split back, Pistol, or Shotgun) but I'm struggling to keep the plays to a minimum
  6. H

Just how Multiple do you guys get both formation and personnel wise? I would love to do something like what New England does with a bunch of personnel and formations, but the game limits prevent a lot of things I want to do such as rotating 2 backs and a receiver into the back field and placing...
  7. H

Spread Offense

Run all 11 personnel and set your TE as WR4 on your depth chart and just wing it Texas Tech style
  8. H

Spread Offense

My pet peeve is why is the H-back a FB in Wing Offset but a TE in Wk, with the positions not being interchangeable? I don't really need a FB if I use the depth chart and formations if the ones I want need them I'd rather not have so much difficulty
  9. H

Spread Offense

I'll definitely give it a whirl. Something about being a spread huddle team just seems odd, but considering what I want to do and the game's limitations, it may be necessary. I've never gotten why FB/TE is used for recruiting, but not for no-huddle
  10. H

Spread Offense

I love being able to air it out in a pinch, watching Brady play for 14 years and being a former HS WR will do that to you. Ideally if I could transfer the same routes across WR alignments the way real teams do I'd be content. How do you run a spread with no element of no-huddle/tempo? Seems odd...
  11. H

Spread Offense

Id say more than anything not having an adequate depth chart makes me upset. I'd love if I could have package adjustments during the no huddle so I could move my Slot reciever in SG Normal to the outside on Normal Flex so he still gets the jet sweep handoff without having to huddle and realign...
  12. H

Spread Offense

I love the concept of a gun triple option, but hate the lack of pass concepts in the offset/wing formations. Add in the formation restrictions and the ass-backwards ways that formations tend to shift into each other I can never form an offense exactly as I envision it
  13. H

Spread Offense

How much do you mix Traditional, Offset, and Pistol in your various offenses? I love concepts from all three but I often get what seems like a bunch of plays rather than a coherent offense
  14. H

Spread Offense

Wish I had a 360 to lab with some users but I've had some fun sprinkling in the Monster series in one of my playbooks. That flash screen works lovely against off coverage
  15. H

Custom Defense Order?

Since it's very well known, the base offensive playbook you pick affects the order of the formations (i.e. I-Pistol-Shotgun-Wildcat vs Shotgun-Wildcat-I-Pistol) is there a formula for the defense? As in can I pick a playbook that orders my formations 4-3/4-2-5/Nickel/Dime or...